Camping

Chapter Twenty - One

(Blair POV)

"Haarrryyy" I dragged out as I let myself in the house.

I found him in his bedroom with a towel around his waist and his hair wet. Clearly he had just gotten out of the shower.

"Well hello." He smirked as he went into the bathroom and came back out with a pair of navy blue briefs on.

Damn.

"The door was unlocked, so I jus-" He cut me off with a kiss.

"- It's alright, how're you?" He changed the subject.

"I'm good, I was just with Perrie.." I trailed off, looking around his room.

"Mhm?" He hummed as he pulled out a white t-shirt from his closet.

"You guys have tonight and tomorrow off?" I questioned as he pulled a pair of black jeans over his legs.

"We do, have anything in mind?" He asked as he finally came over to me. I smiled when he put his hands on his hips.

"I was wondering if you wanted to get out for the night?" I asked innocently, biting down on my bottom lip.

"What were you thinking?" He asked lowly, pulling me closer to him. I smiled to the ground before looking back up at him.

"Wanna go camping?" I just blurted it out.

"Camping?" I could hear the chuckle in his voice.

"Yeah. Let's just set up a tent, light a fire, roast hot dogs and make s'mores." I went on.

I couldn't read his expression at all.

"I mean, I love going to all these fancy places with you but I just wanna do something more of my- " He cut me off by covering my mouth for me to stop talking.

"It sounds perfect, I'll call mum and see if we can borrow her tent." He said.

I smiled widely before throwing my arms around his neck and putting my lips on his. He kept his arms around me making me feel safe.

Something I haven't felt in years..

(Harry POV)

"When can I meet her? She sounds like a total sweet heart." My mum said as we went through the garage to find the damn tent.

"Soon mum. She's got a rough past and I don't want to rush her with things." I explained.

"What do you mean rough past?" She questioned.

"If she wants you to know, she'll tell you herself." I replied as I reached up to the top shelf to grab what I was looking for. And a sleeping bag to go with it.

"Hey, did you ever hear on the news about that abusive man who got arrested? His name was Trevor something?" My body tensed.

"Yeah I heard about that." I murmured. Not pleased with the choice of topic.

"Those idiots let him out on bail!" I froze when she said that.

"He's not in jail anymore?" I asked.

"Nope, he got out 2 days ago" I didn't know how to react to that.

"They're idiots... Well I better get going if we wanna get there before dark, thanks again mum." I kissed her cheek before walking away with the stuff,.

"Where are you taking her?" She called out.

"Further than planned..."

(Blair POV)

"Have fun lovebirds!" Danielle called out as I was bringing my bag out to Harry's car. He seemed in deep thought of something, but when he saw me, he smiled right away and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"So I got beer, ciders, water, hot dogs, bug spray, marshmellows, chocolate, gram crackers, and my stuff. You brought...?" I trailed off.

"My stuff, tent, blankets, pillows, newspaper for the fire, matches and 2 chairs" He finished. I smiled before kissing his lips.

"Is that everything?" I asked.

"I think so" We smiled at each other before getting into the car.

***

"So where are we going?" I asked him after driving for a good hour.

"Idle back, ever been there?" He asked me, I thought about it even though I was sure I hadn't.

"I don't believe so." I replied looking out the window to see nothing but tree's.

"It's pretty private, so paparazzi can't find us."

Thank God.