Familiar Faces

Chapter Eleven

(Blair POV)

"I feel like a fricken parody of Taylor Swift." I groaned as I looked down at my outfit .

"Oh, I don't think that will be a bad thing tonight." Danielle smirked, I sighed.

"Explain to me why you aren't going again?" I asked her.

"Liam's sick, and I'm taking care of him." She replied. I sighed.

"Well wish me luck" I said as someone rang the doorbell. That somebody being Harry.

"You look beautiful." He complimented, I gave him a smile before randomly kissing his cheek.

"You look nice, too"

****

"Who's party is it, Harold?" I asked more firmly then before.

"Okay, It Taylor Swift's.." I nearly choked.

"You brought me to your ex girlfriends party!" I screeched, not wanting to get out of this limo now.

"I know, it looks bad. But please, Blair. I really need you right now." He begged, I furrowed my brows at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked him

"Her management is trying to get 'Haylor' going again, but I don't want to. So, I need you to pretend to be my girlfriend and maybe she'll back off."

"So now I'm the role of your girlfriend tonight?" I snapped. He just gave me an innocent smile.

"Only if she asks, I know she'll try and talk to you eventually.. Just tell her we're in a strong relationship." He went on. I groaned in frustration. "oh.. And Blair" I looked up at him.

"What.?"

"Prepare for a kiss" He winked before grabbing my hand and leading me out of the vehicle.

A KISS?

He intertwined our finger and walked me up the stairs. We were greeted at the door by the woman herself.

"Harry!" She cheered giving him a warming hug. I guess as a girlfriend I would have a not pleased look on my face?

ok.

"Oh I'm sorry.. who are you?" She asked looking at me.

"I'm Blair, his girlfriend." That sounded so natural to see. I looked up at Harry and he smiled at me.

"Girlfriend? Wow.. Congrats you too" I could tell it was the fakest smile ever she was giving me. So I just replied it.

He walked us passed her and came down to my ear.

"You're a natural.. babe" He winked before we kept walking.

I don't think this is going to be so bad.

****

"I'm going to go grab us a drink" Harry said to me, I nodded my head before watching him leave. Just because there's people taking pictures everywhere around here, he left a kiss on my cheek.

I was still dying to know when he was going to plant one on my lips. Just so I could be prepared.

"Blair! Hey!" I looked to my right and groaned as I saw Taylor coming my way. But I put on a smile

"Taylor, hi" I was shocked to see her hugging me but I gave her a light pat on the back.

"Are you having a good time?" She asked. I knew she was only being nice because I was here with Harry.

"Yea, so far.."

"So where's Harry?" She asked looking around.

"He went to grab us some drinks" I replied flatly.

"If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been together?" I had to think about this one.

When did they break up? I decided to just play it safe.

"Only about a month or so" I told her,

"So you guys aren't really that.. strong.." Excuse me?

"Hey babe... Hi Taylor.." I was thankful that Harry came up and wrapped an arm around my waist. I thought I was about to knock her out on her own party.

"Hey baby," I replied, leaning up and kissing his cheek. More of the corner of his mouth, but whatever.

"What you guys talking about?" He asked curious.

"Oh, I was just telling Taylor how even though we've been together for only a short time, we're still as strong as ever." I said with a innocent smile towards Taylor. But she kept a glare on me. I giggled before leaning towards more of Harry. She took in a breath before just turning away and leaving.

"Do I even want to know how that conversation came about?" he asked as I turned to face him.

I put my arms around his neck, and his landed on my hips.

"Nope, but I have something to remind you about.."

"What's that?" He asked, getting closer to me.

"On the ride, you said something about a kiss" I muttered, his eyes lit up

"I remember.." he whispered.

I just bit down on my lip, looking up at his eyes and then down at his lips.

I wanted to kiss him.. Badly.

He got that hint before he brushed my hair aside and leaned down. I smiled as I felt his lips connect with mine. I kept my arms around his neck and let our lips move in sync together.

"Wow.." He whispered as we pulled away from each other. I just smiled at him. "Wanna go back to the house to chill, and maybe do more of that?" He asked innocently. I just laughed before kissing him again.

"Sure"