Questioning

Chapter Thirty - Two

(Still Harry's POV)

...."Well, I told Blair she was more then welcome to stay in your room for the night, I don't want you guys driving at this hour, have a good sleep." My mum said, kissing Blair's cheek and then coming over to me, give me a last hug and kiss on the cheek.

I watched her walk down the hall until I heard her bedroom door shut. I looked back at Blair who was looking down at the cup of tea in her hands that she was drinking moments before I got here.

"I uh.. Didn't think you'd come here." I muttered, stepping into the living room area.

"Lou said you'd probably be here..." She trailed off. I couldn't help but smile at the fact she was looking for me..

But she still didn't look happy.

"Blair, are we still... like.. togeth-"

"Yes." She cut me off. But she didn't look up at me,.

I didn't say anything after that. I just sat on the chair that was across from her and we sat in silence.

"You're mum is really nice.. She reminds me a lot of you." I blushed at her compliment. It was something people always said to me.

"She seems fond of you too." I replied. She smiled to the ground.

"She uh- she showed me a picture of you going around the house with her bra on." She said, with a giggle coming from her mouth. I blushed madly and laughed.

"Did she tell you that I almost went shopping with her, like that?" I asked, she laughed harder.

"No she did not"

It fell back to a silence, but it was awkward. She looked up at me and our eyes actually met for the first time in a while.

"I'm really sorry, Harry" She apologized. I sighed before getting up and sitting on the couch right beside her.

"I am too. For whatever I did that pissed you off so much." I teased, she smiled at me before leaning in and kissing my lips softly.

"It was nothing you did.."

"I know, but I still should've tried to help you, with whatever it is.. or was.. that was bothering you so much." I told her, she sighed.

"Trevor sent in a complaint saying that I abused him as well, and his lawyer is trying to put me in jail, too." Now that, I was taken back by.

"He can't do that! You did nothing compared to what he did." I spat, she sighed.

"I know, and I honestly don't think anything's gonna happen to me.. It's just a scary thought." She whispered, playing with her fingers. I brought her hand in mine and kissed her knuckles.

"You're not going anywhere"

"There was something else.." She started.

"What is it?" I asked, bringing myself closer to her, giving her my full attention. Something I should've done in the beginning.

"My dad got in contact with me." My jaw tightened. She had told me bits and pieces of him, saying they weren't that close at all.

"And?"

"He wants me to come to Manchester and stay with him for a while.."

What the hell.

"Are you?" I muttered, locking eyes with her again.

"I don't want to, but-"

"-Then don't." I cut her off.

"Harry it's not that easy.."

"Why not?"

"because.. I can't live with Danielle forever, I-"

"-You can live with me-"

"You won't be here."

"What do you mean?"

"Harry, you're in the biggest boy band out there, you have a sold out world wide tour starting soon, you're not going to be here for 8 months." I could tell this topic was emotional for her..

"But we'll be able to come back and visit."

"Yeah, once every 2 months." She had an answer for everything.

"That's not true... With Perrie pregnant, a lot of things will change, management won't be able to keep Zayn away from his pregnant girlfriend." But I had an answer too.

"That's Zayn though, not us. I'm not pregnant, you can't come home because I don't feel good, or-" I cut her off with a kiss.

The only thing I could think of doing to shut her up. Because I honestly didn't want to talk about this anymore. It was killing me.

"Please, just try and make it work." I begged her, feeling the tears swarm my eyes. But I wasn't going to let them fall.

"Of course I'm going to try. Harry, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I'd be an idiot to let you slip away so easily." Her words made me smile more before I just kissed her again, pushing the hair behind her ear and pulling her on my lap so she was straddling me.

"Take me to the bedroom." She begged against my lips. I smirked before picking her up.

Her legs stayed around my waist as I made my way upstairs. I reached for the door knob to my bedroom and pushed it open, and closed it with my foot.

"Cute, room" She smirked, pulling my shirt over my head. I blushed before setting her down and bringing her top off, too.

"I was 16, okay?" I defended. She rolled her eyes playfully before bringing my lips back to hers.

***

"Thanks for letting us stay, mum" I said before pulling her into a hug and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Of course, come back soon... But don't stay the night, I got no sleep last night." She smirked, making my face flush to an un healthy red and Blair was pale as a ghost.

"I'm so sorry!" Blair choked out making my mum laugh.

"Don't be darling, it was nice to meet you" My mum replied, hugging her.

I took Blair's hand in mine and walked her to her car.

"I'll see you..."

"Dani's," She answered. I nodded my head before pecking her lips and making my way to my car.

(Blair POV)

We were on the free way, Harry was in front of me because I knew I'd get distracted and make a wrong turn somewhere. So, we decided I'd follow him. But I had to pull over because my phone wouldn't stop ringing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, is this Blair Carter?" It was a males voice form the other line.

"Yes, who's this?"

"I'm Mr. Johnson. Trevor Graham's lawyer, we're going to need you to come down to the station for a few moments." The line went dead, and my heart was beating like crazy.

Blair : Go 2 police station.. Might need you as a witness D:

Dimples : Huh?

I looked up and noticed she had pulled over farther up ahead.

Blair : Trevor's lawyer just called me.. Want me for questioning...

Dimples : God damn it. C U there ! :*