Old Friends

Chapter Fourty - Seven

(Blair POV)

I sat on the couch with a coffee & Baileys in my hand, Lucy on the floor and my dad on the couch as well. We were just talking about random things, it was so far going pretty well.

"Oh, you remind me so much of your mother." My dad said, sipping his drink, I blushed.

"I've never heard you say that before" I replied, scratching Lucy's ears.

"Because you were never home." He teased.

"Oh, I was home. You were just at work" I shot back at him. We were being playful though.

"Whatever.. Hey, Marcus is stopping by, our mail got delivered to the wrong house" He told me.

"Marcus Hastings? From school?" I asked him, barley remembering him at all.

Just kidding.

Trevor hated him because he had a crush on me.

"Yup, I'm sure he'll be shocked to see you back." My dad replied, I nodded my head before hearing the doorbell ring. "And that's probably him.. Why don't you answer it?" He suggested, I nodded my head before getting up and making my way to front door.

I found myself fixing my hair before answering.

"Blair?" He nearly choked out, I just laughed.

"That's me" I replied, giving him a friendly hug.

"Wow, I haven't seen you in ages .. You look ... good." I blushed.

"Thank you, you've .. grown up.. as well." I said, I noticed the blush go to his cheeks. "So how have you been, Marcus?" I asked, to make conversation.

"I've been doing well, how's Trevor?" I rolled my eyes.

"We're not together anymore" I replied like he should've known that.

"Oh.. Well how are you?" I won't lie, I was confused.

Does he not read magazines?

"Umm.. I've been better" I muttered.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked, scooting closer to me. I felt awkward.

"It's not a big deal. Just arguing with the boyfriend." I joked, trying to make it sound like it wasn't a big deal.

"Who are you dating?"

Really?

"Harry Styles from One Direction."

"I KNEW THAT WAS YOU IN MAGAZINES!"

He's a bit slow...

"That would be moi" I smirked, he laughed.

"So what's going on then?"

"Nothing really.. He's just on tour and-"

"You're growing distant?" He finished my sentence for me.

"Yeah.. Exactly.." I muttered. He sighed, before awkwardly putting a hand on my shoulders, I cleared my throat making him move it.

"Are you okay, though?"

"Yup"

"Liar.":

"Harry!" I choked

"No, Marcus.." He replied confused. But I put a hand over his mouth, recognizing the range rover driving towards my house.

"No.. Harry! He's right there!" I said, standing up.

Who was with him?

"Should I go?" He asked awkwardly.

I honestly didn't know.

I didn't answer him when I noticed Harry getting out and honestly running toward me. I was at the top of the steps and he slowed down once he reach the bottom.

It was only 3 steps.

"Who's that?" I choked out, looking at the red head in his car.

"Her name was Albeabh or something?" He muttered, not taking his eyes off of mine.

That name sounded so familiar. But then he looked at the boy on my right.

Who's he?" Harry spoke up, glaring at him.

"This is Marcus, I went to school with him." replied, some what introducing him.

"You apparently went to school with this chick, too.. She said wanted to talk to you. So she showed me where you lived if I brought her." He explained. I furrowed my eyes at her, and she was giving me a not to pleasant look.

"Oh."

"Well I'm going to go." Marcus said. I nodded my head before giving him a friendly hug goodbye.

"Blair I-"

"-Please just stay there." I cut him off, keeping one hand in front of me. Needing space. he sighed before sitting on the step.

"What's happening to us?" He whispered, I sighed.

"Harry I can't do this right now.." I turned around to head inside, but he was fast on his feet and grabbed my wrist, turning me towards him.

"I did not cancel an interview, give a girl a ride and watch you be all friendly with a old friend, for you to just walk away." He hissed. I felt a bit scared. But I knew he wouldn't be physical like that.

"I didn't ask for you to come..." I whispered, looking to the ground.

"Listen to yourself! Do you even love me!?" I was taken back.

"Are you serious Harry! Of course I love you!" I spat, pushing him away from me. and walking towards him. "I called you to clear things up, remember?" I pushed him back again. "I called you to apologize!" Another pushed. "I left so I wouldn't do something stupid, to you!" Then I pushed him again, and we were both off my dads front porch.

"I CALLED BACK!"

"WHO IS THAT!?" I snapped again, looking at the girl who once again gave me a dirty look.

"Aleanbh, come out here" Harry called. She smirked to herself before coming out.

"Remember me?" She smirked, I had to thnk about this one.

"No, you don't ring a bell" I replied. Crossing my arms over my chest.

"Of course not, I'm the one you and your group of 'peeps' pushed around." She replied. I was so confused.

"What?"

"Remember that time when I accidently took your book, and then you got Trevor to threaten me?" She asked. My heart sank. Harry looked shocked and I felt horrible.

I remembered her..