Win

Chapter Seventeen

(Blair POV)

Danielle came over with a pair of clothes and told me I should dress nicely because Simon was on his way over to talk with Harry and I. So as Harry is still downstairs with Paul,. I decided to get dressed . But once that doorbell rang, I was shaking like a wiener dog in the arctic.

"You'll be fine." Louis muttered to me before pushing me towards the door.

Here goes nothing...

(Khloe POV)

I groaned in frustration, getting Louis' jeans ready for the show tomorrow night.

Why does he have to have such a big ass?

But I continued to do my work.

"Boo" I jumped when I felt to hands place on my hips, and the thick irish laugh hit my neck.

"You scared the hell out of me!" I snapped, putting another needle through the fabric.

"Soorrryyy" He hummed, kissing my neck, making me tilt it to the side in pleasure. I could feel the smirk on his lips.

"Not- not now" I stuttered.

"Why?" He cooed.

"Be-because I'm working" I got out, he snickered.

"It so sexy you're working for me." He smirked, nibbling my ear lobe. I turned myself in front of him and just crashed my lips onto his.

We stumbled towards the door and shut it, making sure it was locked.

"You are such a tease." I hissed, kissing him harder. I could feel him smiling as his hand wandered up and down my body.

"Thought you had to work?" He smirked breathlessly before sitting me on top the table where all my fabric was, but I really didn't care,

"Shush" I warned. He inked at me before kissing down my neck, making me dig my fingers in his blonde quiff making him moan.

He gave me a love bite.

"You better get back to work" He said, he winked at me before backing away, leaving me with one last long passionate kiss..

"Hey Niall!" I called out, before he opened the door.

"Yeah?"

"Not a word to anyone!" I warned, he chuckled.

"Of course.. 'babe'" He gave me one last wink before he was gone.

Oh dear, what he does to me.

(Blair POV)

"Both of you are sure about this?" Simon asked one last time, standing up, putting his papers back in his file. I looked at Harry and down to our intertwined hands, and back up to him. Feeling nervous.

"We're sure." Harry answered, though I could see the frown on his face.

"So Blair, you know what to do, then?" I fought back my quivering lip.

"Yes.. I lied about Harry and I being together." I told him as strong as I could.

"I'm really sorry you two, we just can't have media play Harry out as a liar." Simon spoke again, I nodded my head, not wanting to talk.

"How am I supposed to take her out, then?" Harry spoke up. I just looked down.

"You guys are still 'good friends' Harry, just no PDA or anything, no holding hands, no arms wrapped around each other, no..." I zoned out on the list of 'no's' we couldn't do.

Here's what you missed. We agreed that I was a liar because we didn't want fans to get mad at Harry to lie about it, so there for I'm a idiot. When we go out we can still act like best friends, I'm pissed, Harry's pissed but we still have to do it. And when the time is right, we'll let them know we took it to the next step. But for now, it's a no go.

"I'm sorry" Harry whispered to me, as Simon and Paul walked back upstairs, exchanging words to each other. I didn't look up at him, scared I would cry, so I let go of his hand and walked over to the window.

"Blair, I tried. I-"

"-I know you did, that's why I'm not mad at you." My voice was light, as I looked out at the London view.

"Well you don't seem happy." He muttered.

"Neither do you!" I shot back at him, "We're gonna have to just make this work. Go out with the group more then just each other, and ignore questions, in an interview all you need to say is we're friends."

"Do you know how hard that's going to be?" he joked, I smiled before walking over to him

"It's not like it's forever" I told him, kissing his cheek

"Thank god." He mumbled from behind me as we walked up the stairs to everyone else.

Simon said this would be a win win.

Why do Harry and I feel like we won nothing? .