[1.3]

It was Friday and Luke is officially back from his suspension! It was really boring without him around and I did miss his presence, now I sound really clingy and I'm not even with the guy. When I saw his figure in the hallway that morning, I had a sudden urge to run up to him and hug him. But, I kept it in and didn't do such a thing.

It was free time as I was doing my work from the previous classes; like always. I was trying to solve a formula which involves a lot of a's and b's. Suddenly Luke's figure appears in front of me as I smile."Welcome back,"

"Eh, I wasn't really looking forward to coming back. But I have to get an education."he ends the statement with a sarcastic enthusiasm. He starts rocking back and forth in his chair.

"What did you do the whole four days?"I ask while ditching my work.

"Community work. Yesterday I had to shovel a pile of gravel for the elderly lady next to us by myself."

"Ah, Mrs. O'Laughlin is such a sweet, dear lady. I enjoy her company, even after the death of her husband."I smile at him.

"Yeah, yeah. She didn't like me by the way I am. I'm used to it anyways."

That conversation quickly drop as the silence fell upon us. I don't really know what to talk to him about since he's totally different from me, I don't want him to get bored of me.

"Are you busy tonight?"

I almost fell out of my chair when he asked me that question. That one question I thought I would never hear projecting from his mouth."Why? And wouldn't your mum want you home so she could watch over you?"I ask.

"I'm not five anymore, I'm eighteen and now an adult. I can control my life how I want it to go and I want to hangout with you tonight."

"I mean—sure."I start."But what time though? My mum would want to know these information."

"Why ask when you can just sneak out?"he smirk."You have to start living your own life instead of being trapped under your mum's rules. Plus it would be in the middle of the night, nothing's better than enjoying the city at night."

"If I get killed because of you, I'm taking you with me."I joke.

"I will gladly be dead with you."he smile, being totally okay with it.

"But I never snuck out without mother's permission."

"It's not like she'll find out, usually parents are asleep around midnight. If she is, quietly sneak through your window. If she isn't, still do that process."he inform with a nonchalant shrug. He probably did that a hundred times out of the last four years.

"I guess I can do that. I mean—it's only going to happen one time. It won't hurt anything since my family would be asleep and won't know about it."I shrug. Not one hundred percent sure about doing such a thing since I'm usually in bed doing something and not disturbing everyone's quietness.

"That's what I like to hear."

I mean, I'm going to be hanging out with Luke Hemmings for god sake! Who knows when he'll want to hangout with me again? Probably never again once he finds out how lame I really am.

"Perfect, I'll meet up by your window."he smile just as the bell goes off. I was going to tell him something but he ran off before I got to get the words out of my mouth.