[2.2]

I woke up the next morning with the sunlight in my eyes. I groggily opened them to find out I was in Luke's room; that got my attention real quick. I don't even remember being in here! I sat up and look at my reflection in his mirror to see that my hair was a disaster and I was shirtless. Last time I remembered; I was wearing his muscle tank to bed—which I found laying on the floor.

I noticed that Luke wasn't in bed, so I quietly snatch the tank from the floor, which failed as my legs got all wobbly and I fell to the ground. I hurried to slip on the tank and boxers as I went to fix my bed hair. I must've gotten hot last night, that's probably why I took off the tank I thought as I got my hair back in place.
Suddenly I remembered what happened last night and I quietly gasp to myself.

Then quietly opened his door and peek down the hallway to see if his parents were around. After not seeing their figures, I snuck down the hallway; suddenly the aroma of eggs filled my nostrils as I peek around the corner to see him cooking them. To be honest, I was actually surprised to see him cook.

I watched from afar and notice little details from the beautiful human being that is dating me. How the tattoo sleeves are beautifully inked on his skin; the different details on his skin that took hours to do. How his arm muscles flex whenever he's scrambling the eggs. The way his dyed hair is tousled all over the place, not giving a damn where the hair strands are placed at.

The way his stubble is slowly growing; making him look older than his original age. His loose blink-182 tee is showing his collarbone, one side of the shirt was tucked in his boxer as the other was hanging low; a small part of his skin was showing from the shirt that wasn't completely tucked in.

Suddenly I heard him quietly sing,"Jersey just got colder and; I'll have you know I'm scared to death; that everything that you had said to me was just; a lie until you left; now I'm hoping just a little bit stronger; hold me up just a little bit longer; I'll be fine, I swear; I'm just gone beyond repair."

That boy never fails to miss a note with his vocals; he makes me feel like an untalented potato—which is true. He's really attractive, he has charms, he's certainly talented.

Out of nowhere, I went to wrap my arms around his waist as I lean my head on his shoulder blade. Which made him jump as I giggle at his action."You scared me babydoll,"

"Sorry,"I giggle at him." continue to sing Lukey, you have an amazing voice!"I softly cheer him on.

"No," he declines with a head shake, which put a pout on my face.

"Why not?"

"You don't want to hear me sing, I have the worst singing voice in history. Like I said, I'm no Derek Sanders." he informs, which left a small frown on my lips, I don't know why he would think of something like that.

"Just this one time?"I sweetly ask as I went ahead to sit on the empty counter space next to the stove."Please?"

He turned off the oven, which signals that he was done with the eggs before looking into my eyes. I slowly went to pout at him, hoping for him to start singing for me. His eyes trail from my eyes to my collarbone, I grew suspicious of why he was staying there so I went to casually cover it with my hand. All the sudden it started to hurt. A smirk grew on his face as I slid off the counter and head to the nearest restroom.

I took a closer look at my reflection and saw several purple bruises on my collarbone and neck. My eyes widen in shock as I turn to look at him."You know I can't hide these!"

He chuckles in response while he snake his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him."Now people know you are taken by me, so no one will flirt with you."

I went to kiss him on the lips before asking about the eggs. We head back into the kitchen and he made me a plate of eggs.

"You look fucking hot wearing my clothes." the state after a long silence of eating our eggs.

"I—uh, uh...thanks...."I blush at him, he wink in response and I nearly choke on the eggs.

After we finished with the eggs, Luke tug on my arms and drag me back to his room. We ended up cuddling in his bed, our legs tangled up with each other as we absentmindedly tell each other what's on our minds.

"I really want to run away though," he states, which got my attention right away.

"Why do you want to leave?"I ask him while I was tracing one of his tattoos.

"Everything about this place is just bullshit." he replies while staring at the ceiling."

"Not everything here is that bad."I cheekily smile at him as I roll onto my stomach to look at him."You have me."

A smile form on his lips before he adds,"I know babydoll, that's why I want the two of us to run away together!"

"But why do you want to run away so bad? You have everything you need right here."

"Bullshit people, bullshit authority, bullshit rules, bullshit town, bullshit society." the state."We can go somewhere else to do whatever the fuck we want! Hell, we can get married if we want!"I knew he was joking at the last part, I giggle at it.

"Out of everyone I wanted to run away with, I would run away with you." he adds with a cheesy smile.

"Where would we go? How are we going to get money?"I question.

"I got it all figured out. It's in my plan book." he informs with a simple shrug.

I was hesitant at first since this was a huge thing for me, but I love Luke and would do anything for his sake of happiness. After a short internal argument with myself, I got my heart and brain to come to an agreement.

"I'll run away with you, Lukey."I smile at him.

He sat up and went to give me a chaste kiss on the lips before placing his forehead on mine."You don't know how long I've wanted to do this. I fucking promise you that we will live in a beautiful place and away from the shitty people. It will just be the two of us together, I fucking promise that you'll be much happier." he mumbles the promise. A smile spread across my face just at the thought of the two of us living together forever; just like a happily ever after.

We went to cuddle up again and he quietly sings in my ear, making my eyes droop with his peaceful melodies."Run baby run; don't ever look back; they'll tear us apart if we give them the chance"