[1.9]

It was finally summer as our graduation was officially done. My diploma that I worked hard for twelve years is proudly displayed on my shelf as I happily smile up at it. Twelve years is totally worth it I thought to myself as I lounge around in shorts and a t-shirt. I only had a small graduation party with my family and friends.

I was on my phone until I heard a tap from my door and it creaks open. I look to see Harry's head sticking in and announce,"You have someone." then went out and Luke came in.

"Oh my goodness, the first time Hemmings used a door."I gasp in a teasingly way.

"Be quiet," he smiles, I noticed he had a gift in his hands.

"You bought me something?"I ask.

"Yeah, a little graduation gift for you. I know I was a little late since I didn't have money at the time, I was going to give you this at your party." he explains, I felt really bad that I didn't get him anything in return.

"Luke, I don't have anything for you. I feel terrible now,"I sadly sigh at him.

"I don't care babydoll, I rather not get any presents for graduation." he shrugs while sitting Indian style on my bed and facing me.

"I still feel really shitty though,"

"Don't worry about it."

"And why do you call me babydoll?"I ask him.

"You are pretty like one." he cheekily smiles.

"I don't feel like it at this moment,"I state while looking down at my poorly chosen clothes, which is an old emojis shirt filled with abundant of different emojis and black shorts. It's summer and I'm lounging around, I don't care what my family think of my clothing choice.

"Still beautiful as ever." he smiles, I look up at him and he winks at me. That will never stop a blush from appearing on my face.

"Are you going to open the gift?"

"Yes I will,"I tell him, then look down at the neatly wrapped gift held in my hands. The possibilities are endless on what the box could hold. Knowing him, he'll probably give me something hilariously absurd."Did you wrap the box or your mum did?"

"Open the box you cunt!" he laughs. I giggle along as I went to open it. I pull out a black shirt with the blink-182 logo on it, I look to see that Luke was wearing the same one.

"Holy shit this is awesome! Thank you, Luke!"I smile at him as I held it up against my torso to see how big it was on me.

I noticed that there was something on the back; in white print, it read,"Sally". I look at Luke again as he turns around and I read the font on his back; which said,"Jack".
Suddenly I understood what it meant, it was from I Miss You, one of the first song I discovered from them.

"This is so amazing Luke! It's so creative, I don't think anyone ever thought of this before."I tell him with a huge smile. I was in love with the shirt.

"At first I thought it would be cliché because everyone knows that song from blink, then again, I don't give a fuck. As long I can be cliché with you."

I giggle at him before cutting off the tag and putting it over my other shirt. It came to my thigh and looked at my reflection in the mirror.