[2.1]

I was awoken with pounding on my door; which made me jump up and leaving me with a heart attack. Someone opened the door and it was Luke."Did I wake you?"he ask with a chuckle.

"Nah man, I always wake up with someone pounding on my door at six in the morning and leaving me with a heart attack."I sarcastically remark at him.

"Geez, never seen you this grumpy."

"What are you doing here at six?"I sigh, now wide awake because of him.

"You honestly don't remember?"

"No."

"Today is Warped Tour!"he exclaim. I quickly shush him so he doesn't wake up my family."Dude, be quiet! My family is still asleep!"I tell him.

"Your mum is just sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee,"he shrug.

"I still have little siblings that need their sleep!"I remind him.

"Not now, we need to get ready for Warped! I want us to be the first ones in so we can take a look around the place. You realise that this event is all day."

"Yeah, yeah. I've heard from people that went to Warped."I nod.

"I want you to get ready! I brought some shirts over for you to wear."he instruct.

I got out of the bed and look over at the shirts he brought. All of them were black and had edgy designs on them, half were muscle tank—last time I checked I don't have any muscles.

I bite down on my lower lip in concentration to see what shirt of Luke's I want to wear. In the inside, I'm dying with happiness since this is the first time I'm wearing his clothes. I always get giddy about that. One of his muscle tank looks nice so I went to grab that one of the small pile. I went to pull out my only pair of black skinny jeans and awkwardly stood there with the clothes nearly stack in my hand.

"Aren't you going to change?"he asks.

"Yeah, but I'm not comfortable changing in front of people."I tell him.

He sigh before turning around, I went to face my back at him before taking off my pyjama tee. I pull on the Go All Away muscle tank and did the same with the jeans. I turn back around to see he was staring the whole time.

"I told you not to look at me while I was changing!"I exclaim while my cheeks flourish to red.

"Who said I follow orders?"he smirk while scanning my body. I roll my eyes in a playful manner before putting on my lavender Converse and flower crown.

"Now are you all ready?"he ask, which I nod in response and put my phone and ticket in my back pocket. I didn't realise how big his shirts actually are, just this tank goes to my mid-thighs!

Mum ordered that I bring a string bag so we could fill it up with plastic water bottles. At first I didn't like the idea, then remembered people telling me that they witnessed someone vomiting since they were dehydrated. I head back to my room and with all the shame a human being and withstand, I brought out my old Pikachu string bag that I had back when I was a huge fan of Pokémon.

"Oh my gosh! You have a Pikachu bag? That is so cute!"he laughs as mum went to fill it with an abundant amount of plastic water bottles and a few snacks. She put in a few money so that we could get something to eat as well. I don't know about you, but I think mum knows more about Warped Tour than I do.