Sexualizing The Boys

okay BTS is sexy af

but they're not a piece of meat to drool at.

honestly when they first debuted and jimin's abs were everywhere i was so proud that he was happy with his body and he felt good about himself until the fans were super demanding and asking for all of the boys to show their abs.

it's fucking harassment don't pretend it isn't. it's fucking gross that people are sexualizing them at such a young age. i get that they're "legal" now but omfg that's so gross to wait for them to become "legal" so you can openly harass them. i have so many problems with people like this it's fucking gross. i used to be like this and then fucking matured and realized that it's fucking nasty to do that, to treat them like your personal sex toy. fucking stop it fuck it's nasty.

i think a year ago or close to a year ago jimin was having problems with eating and it broke my heart to hear that because he's so beautiful and amazing and fucking the best literal sunshine. i mean he's in the sunshine line (with V and J-Hope)

and he wasn't eating all of his meals he passed out some at practice from overworking and it was horrible to watch him go through that and not be able to do much to help him. it sucked it really sucked to watch such a young, handsome, beautiful sunshine go through that dark time.

Thankfully now he's said many time at the beginning of the year he was really happy with his body and he won't have abs this year and he was happy with our positive response because i think we forget to remind them that we love them no matter what. they're so beautiful it doesn't matter if they have abs or a tummy they're too precious and beautiful to be mad at. and any army that has a problem with jimin's self love can personally take it up with me and i grantee i will shove your redundant opinion so far up your asshole you'll be shitting from your mouth because how dare you.

anyways jimin's a cutie pie and i want him to know that everyday.(●♡∀♡)

alright now for the other members

STOP SEXUALIZING JUNGKOOK 2K16

alright i know i said jin and v are my biases but jungkook is such a smol bun he needs to be protected at all cost raise your hand if you agree.

to me he looks a little older for his age (in a good way) but at the same time he reminds me of a teenager that is confused and self conscious and i don't want him to think he has to be this hot sexy piece of ass to be loved by us. i mean have you seen him smile? it's the fucking cutest shit ever

 i mean have you seen him smile? it's the fucking cutest shit ever

look at that little bun. so smol (*^3^)

anyways let's not get off topic. for real it has to stop. the sexy video edits are fine i'm being honest i love watching them but don't be creepy or weird about their bodies. it's their bodies not yours don't control them don't force them to do something they don't want to, like showing their abs. and honestly who gives a flying fuck if an idol doesn't have abs? like raise your hand if you think all idols should have picture perfect bodies? you're fucking nasty if you rose your hand

alright well i hope no one got offended and if you did send me a message and i will gladly dispute with you.

also V, leave him alone. he's so fucking beautiful don't make fun of him for not having as many muscles as the others just stfu.

Jin and Rapmon too. Suga omfg if someone has a problem with suga's body please talk with me because i will send you to an eye doctor to get your blind ass checked.

i mean look at him

too pure for this world

-----------

this will probably have more parts there's just so much to discuss and so little capacity in my mind to do it rn