Change

it's ridiculous to think our boys will be staying the same as they were when they first debuted to even them now. they're constantly changing because they're growing up. i know we sometimes forget that but with J-Hope's recent bday and Suga's coming up we need to remember that they are also going through adulthood. they'll make mistakes and do dumb shit and be problematic but who isn't at that age? they are literally coming of age right now.

jungkook was super fucking young when he debuted. like holy shit i'm not over that he debuted at my age.

and teens aren't suppose to be sex objects no matter what fucked society we have that's constantly sexualizing us. jungkook is still sweet and cute and child like sometimes like when he younger. but he's maturing which is great fuck i'm so proud to watch them all grow into beautiful adults. so yeah now all of them are getting sexier and teasing a lot more than when they were younger but for real you do that at that age. you think you're hot shit and you are so you flaunt it. nothing to be ashamed about because you are the shit and you should rock that but don't bring others down for being themselves.

look at them in the picture above. they used to be little kids they used to be in high school but look at them now. focus on them now and not them in the past. i love 2013-15 them but right now, right now they're maturing and doing their own thing and working so hard on the career and we should all be thinking about that and how they act now and not how they acted in the past.

i mean i would have never thought V would be acting in a drama in 2013 but in the present right now he's going to be playing in one (i don't know what part but i hope it's a prince because he is one)

suga's rapping for example has improved so much form when he first started out. like holy shit he was amazing when he auditioned but now it's like damn son work it. (it's so fast i lose my breath when i try to rap with him)

and rapmon's writing skills have improved and his and jin's dancing. like damn have you seen their live performances recently? they're all so goddamn amazing i love watching their hard work be showed off perfectly when they perform.

one thing that hasn't changed much (and i hope it doesn't ever really) is J-Hope's enthusiasm. He's still the shinning sun from before and i love that. his dancing (and really all of the members) has improved so much and he still looks so happy to be dancing and singing he puts his heart and soul into everything and that's so respectable 

but yeah they're changing and they probably won't be the same as they are now next year or in three years but we need to support and show them our love now and reassure them we will always be with them through tough times and good times

---------

i'm kinda a ride or die kinda girl so that's why

stay loyal fam