The End is Where We Begin

Author's Note: The following chapter may not be suitable for all ages (but I think most of you will be fine, it's not too bad :P - skip to the end if need be, it has the important part) This chapter was inspired by an epic fan art drawing that I saw once and now can't find anywhere online, but if I find it I'll ask permission to post it here for you all <3

-------------------

REY'S POV -

I, Rey Rita Gowron, having discovered that I am highly Force sensitive, of Royal blood and capable of murder as well as of falling in love - now reunited once again with my parents after twenty years, and having aided in the destruction of the most evil Supreme Leader of the First Order, Snoke, at which time I too died, in the waters of Ahch-To, only to rise again... am now back on Jakku, being carried in the arms of former Sith Lord Kylo Ren the grandson of the Dark Lord Darth Vader... Kylo Ren, who is now better known as Ben Solo, though he will always be Kylo to me, the one I first fell in love with on Yavin_4 even while still on the Dark side of the Force, the very same Kylo who now carries me to our wedding chamber...

It's enough to make any girl dizzy.

The door to the bed chamber slides open with a gentle hiss and we're greeted by the sweet smell of flowers coming from within. Kylo carries me across the doorway into a luxurious looking room lit with many tiny coloured lights that give off a dim glow like candlelight.

"Oh, it's beautiful!" I say, wiggling out of Kylo's arms. He sets me down and I head over to the bed, which is covered in flower petals. "Oh no." I pick up a handful of the petals. "What happened to the flowers? Who destroyed them?"

Kylo takes one from my hand. "I think it's for decoration."

The soft petals are cool and smooth to the touch. "They would feel lovely to lay on..." I say softly.

Kylo looks at me, his eyes glistening with what I can only imagine to be thoughts of me lying in this bed full of flower petals, undressed. But I don't want to read his mind at the moment, or else things will escalate far too quickly. I'll soon be adding new images for him to store in his thoughts.

I walk over to the small door leading into the bathroom area and it slides open. The inside is twice as large as standard ship quarters on board a first class vessel, and the bathtub that takes up half the space, large enough for even Kylo to use. On the floor sits my clothes bag. I smile. They did deliver it for me. I turn and give Kylo a tiny wave.

"Give me a moment," I tell him. "I'm going to put on something a little more comfortable." I push the button for the door and it slides shut.

I hurry to my bag and open it. At the top is the long sheer fabric scarf I got from Ogem. It's the same width and length as the scarf I wore with my scavenger clothes all the time, only this scarf is completely sheer and as light as the wind. It's not much to cover up with, but that's the whole point.

I slip my wedding gown off my shoulders and it falls in a heap on the floor. I climb out of it and lay the dress on the side of the bathtub so it won't get wrecked.

My knees feel weak with nervous energy as I remove my undergarments. I'm hoping to make Kylo a little nervous with my surprise, but I'm the one who's blushing now.

I catch a glimpse of myself in the full length mirror beside the metal sink. I don't recall ever seeing myself this way, fully reflected in a mirror, with no clothes on. The first thing I notice are the talon scars of the great Eagle on my shoulders, a tribute to the majestic bird's sacrifice the day I died on Ahch-To. My soul couldn't fully occupy his body unless he departed from it. He gave me a chance to remain there in spirit, in the skies of Ahch-To, until Snoke's death was finally accomplished and I could return to my body.