Chapter 1-Meeting Friends

9 years later. A lot of things happen after that. Lucy's mother pass away when she was only 7 years old. It was a month after the mother pass away after the event. Lucy was devastated. Her life turn upside down heard

Lucy

"Ms. Heartfilia?" I heard one of the maid.

"Hmm?" I replied.

"Your father would like to have a word with you." She bowed and walked out.

"Oh okay," I replied. I did the regular routine and wore a dress and put my hair up.

"Ms. Heartfilia, it's time," The maid that came before said. I walk out in proper postion and slowly walk to my dad's office.

"Father," I said.

"Come in," He says from the other side of the door.

"Lucy I'm making one of your wishes come true," My father said. It shocked me but I tried to keep a calm face.

"I decided that you'll be going to a school. It gonna be far and your gonna live on your own. I will give you money to start. I got you a load of cars in your new garage. I decided to let you live a regular life," He said with a smile. Not a full hearted smile but a smile. I smiled back.

"Thank you father," I bowed. He told me to go. Once he sent me out. I rush to my room. This is the best day ever!

I pack my stuff in my suitcase. I grab all my personal stuff and my mother's necklace. The only thing I still have left from her. I rush into my limo and hugged at my friends well more like maids. I wish them all farewell. My dad didn't bother to come down. He was wrap up in his work. He didn't bother. I smiled and wave goodbye.

*couple hours later*

We finally got there and it was already dark. My dad right it is far away. Soon I was in magnolia. A beautiful place that I have known when I was little.

My mom would take my here when I was little. "Lucy you wanna come with me to go groceries shopping with me," My mom called from the other side of the door. I open it and jump on her. "Yes mommy!" I yelled with delight. My dad came and smiled at us. He kiss me and then my mom. I wrinkled my nose.
"Mommy let's go!" I plead. They stopped and we waved bye at dad. We got there and My mom told me to play at the playground for today. I smiled and went and played. I went in the sandbox. Then suddenly a boy pop out of the sand. I shrieked. He looked at me confused. "Sorry did I scared you?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm sorry," He suddenly hugged me. I hugged back. "Thank you for the hug," I said smiling back. He smiled back.
"Wanna play?" He asked. I nodded. He looked funny and acted funny. He had pink hair and ox looking eyes. He always hugs me out of nowhere. I just hugged him back.

"And then a huge Dragon came down on the poor family and trapped them in a tower," He said.

"That's mean," I said not liking his story. He chuckled.

"I know but then the Dragon turned into a handsome boy, He fell in love with the family oldest daughter," He said. I start to smile again.

"Aww that adorable, Does the Daughter fall in love with the Dragon?" I asked. He shakes his head. I frown.

"The daughter didn't know about the boy but soon he came into her room, the daughter was scared but then the dragon changed into the dashing prince, and soon they fell in love," He says. I sigh in relief. He hugged me again. I smiled and hugged him.

"Lucy!" I heard my mom. I looked behind him and saw my mother.

"I gotta go, I'll see next time maybe," I told him. He hugged me goodbye and I hugged him back. I never knew that was gonna be the last time I was gonna see him. After a week my mother died because of a terrible disease. I came from garden and rushed to my mother. I never left her side since. My dad had to work on his job. I cried and cried. Soon my mother gave me her necklace.

"Lucy my dear, don't hate your father for anything, don't seek for revenge, soon when you mature you'll find the one, keep this. Don't ever open it until you find the one," Those were the last words of my mother. I cried harder. I couldn't stop crying for days. It took me a few weeks after her death. I never had the chance to say goodbye.

I smiled at Magnolia. I can't believe I living here. I soon reached my house. Two-story house. A pool in the back. A yard in the front. Five bedrooms with their own bathrooms and closets. They all had clothes. Men, women, girls, and boys. All size in each bedroom. Even PJ's. I had a walk through closet. All the way in the back were full of shoes, heels, flats, jewelry, and sunglasses. All types. Boys or Girls in all my size. There was makeup. In the beginning there was loads of clothes, especially dresses. All types. I went into the garage and found two motorcycle. A Gold one with silver streaks. And Just plain Red one. Then there was two Lamborghini. One black and One Blue. Three Chevrolet Corvette. One Red, Blue, and Yellow. Two Tron Light Cycle. One Neon Pink and One Neon Yellow. There was more in the second garage. I went to check it out and saw alot.

I gasp at sight. Three Macchi Neras. Two whites and one black. One Purple Suzuki Hayabusa. Two Lexus RX. A Lime Green and splatter mix colors one. There some more that I didn't even know. I look in the kitchen and saw loads of food in the fridge. From breakfast for to Lunch foods snd Dinner. Then their was spices and sauces in the middle of the table. It spins. Then there was cups and dishes organize in the shelfs. There was deserts and snacks in the shelves. There was ice cream in the freezer also ice and so much more. My father prepare a lot for me. There was 20k cash in my bank account. I start tomorrow school. I'm so excited. I take a drive on my Chevrolet Corvette and go straight to the park. I park my car in the parking lot and walk into the park. I remember this place yet so well. And it never changed. I sat on a bench. I smiled at how this park is so beautiful.

"Hi," I heard a voice.

"Oh hi," I replied. To orange haired male.

"You seem alone so I came to introduce myself," He says. I smiled.

"I'm Loke or they call me Leo, Leo or Loke Lion" He says.

"I'm Lucy," I say instead of saying my last name because I didn't want them to know I'm related to a rich family. I wanted him to like me for me.

"Such a beautiful name and it suits you," He says.

"Loke!" I heard a female voice. I turn to see who it is.

"Lucy?" She says.

"Aries?!?" I say in surprise. We hugged.

"Oh my gosh, what are you doing here?" She asks.

"My father finally let me have a real life," I said with delight.

"Are serious? So you going to school now?" She asks with shock. I nodded. We jumped in Joy. I stop and so did she. I whisper in her ear. Leo tried to hear but I didn't want him to know so I made sure only Aries heard. She nodded.

"What did you tell her?" He asks out of curiousity.

"Nothing," We say in unison. He glared at both of us and we laughed.

"Girls," He chuckled after his statement. We stayed back and talked on the bench. Then soon it was time for them to go. I wave them goodbye

I got home and thought today was okay. I was watching movies or shows on Netflix. (Yes Netflix)

I was watching Hawaii Five-0.

Then I slowly change to watch switch at birth. I didn't really like it but I continue watching it. I slowly fell asleep.