Chapter 14-Him

Lucy
I whined and whined until my eyes fell heavy and I went into a deep sleep.

"Help me please!" My body was aching. I had cuts on my body, bruises.

"Leave her alone," a familiar voice but higher than usual.

"Help please, I need help,"

"No you don't, all you need is to be left here alone and die," I cried. Tears came down as I heard those words.

"Bixslow, if you don't let me through, I'll kill you myself someday, I'll kill or harm the person you so call love too," The voice felt far away.

"Help me," I tried to stand up but a foot stepped on me. I look up to see a young boy with his shining blue hair covering one eye and had a wooden but sharp knife in his hand. We were in a alley. There was a boy being block but two high schooler looking guys.

"Why won't you let him through," I said weakly.

"So he can watch you die," The boy whispered. My heart ache. I just closed my eyes and pretend to be dead.

"Noo!" I felt a pair of hands loft my body.

"Don't even try," My body got dropped on the floor. As I flinch at the pain. "She's gonna die here anyways," I heard tearing. It grew softer and softer. I got up and look around as I hold my waist where the most pain was at. I kept throwing up blood as I was heading somewhere.

"Hello, can you tell me where the hospital is?" I heard a gasp, sounded like a woman.

"Baby girl, who did this to you?"

"Mom?"

"Mom!" I woke up only to see myself in the hospital again. Why now? Why that again? That moment I look over to a sleeping Natsu.  He was that boy. He was that boy trying to save me. How could I forget. My mom, she knew it was him. He brought him in, into our house. That was the boy in the boxes. The photos that was scratched out. I have to find this bixslow person, now!

I jumped out of bed, change my clothes, and raced to the door. I left a note. I'm suppose to be discharged in a few days. It'll wait. I drove to Lisanna for some reason. Breathing in and breathing out. I got all my courage I had left and knocked on her door.

"For that last time I'm-" She saw me and let me in.

"How are you doing, Lucy?" She says friendly. I gave her a weak smile.

"I just ran out of the hospital, left Natsu behind, so I feel utterly scared," She laughed and shook her head.

"Yeah, you should be, especially if you ran away from Natsu," We couldn't help but laugh.

"Hey, at least, your better, probably Natsu will loosen on you because he loves you," I look at her confused.

"Love me? How could anyone love me?" Then all of sudden these memories started pouring in. The only thing I remember is being close friend with him. Natsu? I can't believe I ran away. I can't believe Loke cheated on me! I can't believe-