Chapter 13-Let's get this over with

Natsu

Waking up to misery. Getting dress and shit like that.

I hate you, I love you, I hate that I lo-

"Hello?"

"Hi, I'm here calling about your payment," A woman on the other line said.

"Oh, I'll be there after school," She said okay and we said goodbye and stuff.

"Natsu, dear, breakfast is ready," rushing down to the only thing that's good here.

"Love you mom," I collect my things and put on my shoes on the way out.

"Love you too," At least my mom is still has her common sense of when someone is not in the mood, you can't budge them to tell you. Grabbing my keys and heading to the garage.

"Hey, Natsu can you help me with something?" Lisanna asks shyly.

"What?" Rolling my eyes.

"I need help with this guy, t-that I um, like, and, um," I was smirking. Lisanna and I been in each other life since we were 5 and I use to like Lisanna but when I turn 13, I realize she was a slut. She couldn't help herself with boys and kept moving on to boys to boys. Until we were sophomore she stopped. I was on the football team, growing my ego. In the middle of sophomore year and I was trying out for baseball, she confess to me. She didn't stutter, she didn't smile or acted shy, she was straight forward. I liked that. I told her let's try it out and now here we are.

"Who do you like?" Teasing her. She punch my arm.

"Stop, this isn't a l-laughing matter," She seems so serious, making me want to tease her some more.

"Who is this guy, that's making you act like this," I chuckled.

"Um, his n-name is, um Bixslow?" I literally jumped. No literally. I don't know why but I just jumped.

"What? Him? He's like a year older and hangs out with Laxus the grandson of the principal," She looks away in shame.

"Well, you'll probably kill me for what I'm about to say," I look at her stern.

"Ilostmyvirginitytohim," I didn't understand a single thing.

"Go slower," I try to calm her.

"I, um, lost, uhh," She stopped in the middle of her sentence and started running.

"Lisanna!" I ran after her. I caught up to her in no time.

"What is it?" I look at her with my very convincing face.

"I, uhh, lost my virginity to Bixslow," She squeaked.

"You what?" I exclaim with anger in my tone of voice. I literally lost it. I grab her arm and rush back to my house. Threw her in the car and speed down to Bixslow neighborhood.

"Natsu, please, I'm sorry, just don't hurt Bixslow," She pleaded but as stubborn as I am right now, I didn't listen. Lisanna is still close to me and she's like a little sister of mine but sometimes she can look more than that. Bixslow is a gangbanger that I use to hangout with when I was younger. He was a total nutjob. I stop hanging around him as soon as I saw him kill someone in front of me. It was in one blow that I knew I couldn't be in this gang. Once we reached his house. I locked the door before Lisanna can go and stop me from doing what I'm doing. I glared at her to don't move. Going inside and seeing Bixslow with another girl.

"You bastard," I took him by the collar. "Your sitting here, making out with a slut, while the girl you just lost your virginity to, is right outside, what do you got to say to this, you fucking moron!" Yelling at him to get my point. He signal to get out but not before he slaps her ass. I punch him right in face. The girl ran out.

"You, sicken me, so fucking bad, you think girls are toys, so you mess with their hearts," Already messing up his face, I hear a shriek. I look to my left and see Lisanna in horror.

"Liz?" Is all he could speak out. Why did he change all of sudden? Why is he so soft? I watch as she falls on her knees, Bixslow push me, making me fall, as he runs to Lisanna. He wraps his arms around her and seems to calm her down.

"It's okay, I deserve what he's doing to me, it's my fault, Liz, don't cry," A tear trickled down his eye as he runs his hand through Lisanna hair. "Hey, Liz, listen to me, okay, I'll become better, okay," He trys to calm her down. He leans in to kiss her but as stubborn as I am. I interrupted his touching moment.

"Your not forgiven, if you think I'm gonna let you go like that, first of all, you think I'll let you date Lisanna after everything I saw, second, you'll never date Lisanna because your a murderer, Bixslow," I grab Lisanna arm and dragged her away from Bixslow. Already as late as it is. I drove to my school. 10:14 pm, not bad.

"Natsu, Bixslow changed, I'm serious Natsu, he's not who you think he is," I glared at her to shut up but I guess she didn't get the message.

"Bixslow is kind, he just doesn't seem to be in the right state of mind, please forgive him for whatever he did," I lost it.

"Forgive him? Forgive him?!? Ha, you must be joking, he killed my best friend, she was too young to die!" Luckily the car was already parked. I pound on my carwheel.
"HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO FORGIVE A GUY LIKE THAT, HUH? So, I can forgive you for attempting to break Lucy and I up but HE CAN'T BE FORGIVEN FOR WHAT HE'S DONE, FOR WHAT HE IS, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE DOES, I'VE LIVED THAT LIFE WITH HIM! She was only a YOUNG GIRL! A YOUNG GIRL! All I could remember of her, was her chocolate brown eyes. I watched her die, DAMN IT! I WATCH HER BLEED TO DEATH, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, SHE WAS CALLING FOR MY HELP, I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE, because I, I w-was a coward, a c-coward to face her, a coward to see her in the state she was in," tears threatening me to come down but I didn't let them. I wipe them before they could come down.

"Natsu, I'm so sorry," Even after what she's done to me, she still has that little side of her that I can still forgive her for.

"L-let's just over with the day, okay?" Opening the door to get out, my breath was still shaking. My body tremble in fear. Lisanna was the first to leave. I was about to go when I saw a crying Lucy. Was I dreaming? I walked over to her.

"Lucy?" She looked up and she jump into my arms. I was about to tumble but I kept my balance instead.

"Your voice is so familiar," She cries into my shirt. My body was shaking. "Help me," Her body temperature started feeling cold. I rush to the hospital. Called up the school said that I'm at the hospital, Lucy having a severe fever. She was so ill. I tuck her in as she struggles to sleep.

"Let's just get this over with," I hear Loke outside. I was getting pretty piss off. "Get out," I didn't listen.

"Are you deaf?" He poke my face but I grabbed his finger and twist it. Push him out of the room and lock the door. I instantly call security to take him out and then I didn't hear his nagging anymore.

I heard a slight knock. I perk up to see a nurse at the door.

"Hi, I'm her nurse for the day," She gesture for me to let her in. I shyly let her in, being embarass for blocking her way.

"She just need some sleep, she also needs to eat and needs energy, until then she won't be able to stand up properly until she can regain her energy," She was explaining everything to me.

"Do you know about her scars?"

"Scars?" I gave her a blank stare.

"She has a scar on stomach and a bunch on her back," I blinked, like my brain wouldn't process. Scars? I look at Lucy. Why does she have scars?

"No I don't," She understood and told me that was all for today, then left.

"Natsu," My body was just attracted to her. Her voice sounded as if there was something stuck in her throat.

"Rest, Lucy," She attempt to sit up but I didn't let, as the stubborn person I am, I place her back down. "You need to rest, the doctor said so," She groaned and whined but then soon she fell asleep. Kissing her forehead and slept on the sofa. What a day, huh?

***

Hi Hi, how's everybody? I hope you like it, sorry for repeating that over and over in the book. Thanks for reading this too :)