Chapter 10-Business Date

Lucy
"Come on Lucy, this is the only place we haven't been too. I struggle to hold on to the nearest pole.

"I don't want to go!" I manage to say, as I grunt each line out.

"Lucy! Come on!" She tug on me again.

"Let's go somewhere else!" I complain.

"Lucy this is the only place left," I hold tighter as she tug harder.

"Then we're done for today," I say trying to hold on to my entire life.

"C-come on," She somehow found a way to get me off and starts to drag into the make-up store.

"Noooo!" I repeated in my head that it's all the pole fault.

"It not gonna hurt," She lies.

"You're a terrible liar, I seen girls and their disgusting make-up," I say holding on a pot plant.

"Your so stupid that you're holding a frickn pot plant," She says as she pulls me away.

"No!" I hold on to the door way. I don't want to put on makeup if it's the last thing I do.

"Lucy, your only gonna put a few on," She attempt to convince me.

"Yukino for the last time, no!" I hold on tighter to the door.

"Fine, you gave me no choice but to-" then I felt her hands tickle my armpits.

"Noo, stop, it hurts," I couldn't stop laughing but the sensitive spot. I let go of the door and she took me inside.

"Your no fair," I huff as they settle me into a chair.

"Come on, I had to do my makeup as well," She says as a woman comes with huge bag and settle it on the table.

"She'll have blush and lipstick please, I'll have the change please," She instructs. Soon a woman started powdering my face. I felt very uncomfortable for people to touch my face.

1 hour later

"See not bad," I look in the mirror. They totally cut my hair but not really that short and made my face more stand out but I didn't really look any different except more mature. Then I had faint of pink blush on my cheekbones and a light pink lipgloss.

"Let's go, it's getting late and you need to go to Natsu," She smiles. I just roll my eyes as she drags me to the car. I spot a paper inside. That wasn't there before. I take it and read what it says.

Wondering how I got in, surprises is my thing so I'll tell you later,

Love, your truly Natsu.

I couldn't help but smile. I'm totally gonna ask about the car but I put on my seatbelt and start to back up.

"Drop me off at the carnival," I was very confuse.

"What carnival?" She gave me a 'are you serious' look. I raised an eyebrow to make sure I was serious. She sighs and shakes her head.

"It's our Sabertooth Carnival, remember?" She quotes. Then it hit me in the head and I remember Yukino telling me about Sabertooth carnival today.

"Oh, that one, I'm sorr-" I try to blurt but she stop me.

"No need, you got a keeper, I'll tell you that and also you need to ask Loke about his mood, something um happen during the party," She looks out the window with a guilty face. I park the car in front of Sabertooth to see a bunch of rides and light in the field.

"What happen?" I turn my head to her.

"Uh something bye!" She ran out in a hurry. She not telling me something and I don't think she wants me to find out. It has something to do with Loke. I'm not really sure I want to know.

*Cellphone rings*

"Hello?"

"Hello? Lucy, you got to hurry, my dad getting a little bit piss," Soon I realize I'm still at the carnival. I quickly back out and rush to Natsu and them.

"I'll be there," I say to the phone and then I turn it off. Loke? What happen? It has to do something about you avoiding me, isn't it? That's why we're apart, that's why-

Soon everything went black. I saw a bright light but then it went black.

Natsu
"Hurry up!" My heart is racing. I see her. I see her body, full of red on her clothes. It was everywhere. Even on the car. What happen? Why didn't she see the truck? Is it because of me?

"Natsu! Natsu! Natsu! Can you hear me? Are you okay?" I wake up to reality and see myself standing beside a door with her name on it.

"Natsu, you can't see her anymore, she a-"

"A what?" I snap at Gray.

"She a heartfilia! She those bratty girls! Damn Natsu you need to pay more attention," Gray crosses his arms.

"So, was she acting like that? A brat? Was she, Gray?!?" I hold him against the wall with my hand holding his shirt up.

"Yeah, she was, did you see? She was dating Loke and cheating on him with you," I never thought of it that way.

"Shut up! Shut up and don't believe him at all Natsu, Loke cheated on her first!" My eyes widen.

"Yukino!" I see Sting hold her back and covers her mouth.

"What?" Anger took over me.

"It's the truth, Loke-"

"Your lying, shut up you whore," Loke came out of nowhere and slap Yukino in the face.

"Hey!" Sting punched Loke. He got top of him and punched him multiple times. Then comfort Yukino.

"Yukino, what did he do?" I stood in front of her. I wasn't upset, I was furious.

"Loke made Aries pregnant," Yukino bluntly. I turn to Gray and knee him into the stomach.

"Your suppose to be like a brother to her, no matter what people say," I say and walk into the room.

*beep, beep, beep*

I hear her monitor. I look at her with tears in my eyes.

"Lucy, if you can hear me, I love you," I felt her fingers move. I hold her hand but I didn't get anything. All I need to know is that she loves me too.

********************************
It's been so long!
Sorry for the delay and I hope you like this chapter...

Please follow, comment, and vote :)
Thank you!