Chapter 2- First day?

Lucy
I wake up to hear a faint noise. Soon I knew that was my alarm. I saw my phone in the kitchen. I got up and went to get ready. I grab on the purple Suzuki Hayabusa because I didn't want to draw attention on the Tron Light Cycle. I like it but it looks like it would be easily taken. And could have cost alot of money for my dad to get it. I put on the helmet and rush to school.

Loke
My buddies and I are hanging out at our usual spot. In front of the school. Gray the ice cold bastard. Laxus the Great Scary guy. Gajeel who is known as a delinquent but isn't really. Last but not least Natsu the frickn fuckboy. Well can't blame him. We're all fuckboys. I couldn't help but think about that blonde. Lucy. Something caught our attention. Somebody zoom right pass us. Parking near the bike area. At first I thought it was a male but then I look at their figure and I knew just like that it was a female, but what female rides a Suzuki Hayabasa. Who has that kind of money? Soon the mysterious female revealed herself. I for a second I thought I ate a fly. Then I saw her. She going to my school. I thought she was going to Celestial Academy, but instead came to Fairytail high. Lucy is at our high. She looks like those smart ass student, so I thought she would have gone to Celestial Academy.

"Loke?" She says. I came back to reality and see her coming my way.

"Ahh hey Lucy," I nervously say. Damn it why I'm I stuttering?

"Aww where all the cool go? Did he got all soft?" Gray says. I nudge him in the stomach. I glared at him but then I saw Natsu was nowhere to be found. That weird.

"Hey not to be rude, but did you a pink haired male when you came?" I asked. She didn't reply quicker than I thought. Soon she shaked her head. Natsu hiding but why? I shake it off.

"Well I got to go Loke, see you around," She waved me off. I watch as she walk away.

"What was all that about?" Gray asked in a serious tone.

"Well, she friends with Aries and I don't want Aries to be pissed off that I ruin her friend first day at a regular life," I reply back.

"What with you and Aries?" Gajeel asked casting a shadow on top of me.

"Aries a good friend. She been close since nevermind," I said not wanting to tell.

"Okay you guys knock it off, Loke has his reasons, now I got to go, I got some business to finish," He says and walks away.

"He going for the new girl," Gray says. I perk up and rush towards Lucy. No, no, no! I can't have Laxus near Lucy.

"Lucy!" I yelled. Soon I saw a certain blonde turn around. I rush to her.

"Oh thank god," I said to her once I reach to her.

"What wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing, I just thought he came," I said but regretted it.

"Who?" She asks suspiciously. I raised my hands in front of face.

"No one, no one I swear," I said trying to cover up. She took a long stare at me but then sigh.

"Very well, I'm on my way to the office," She says.

"Okay I'll take you there," I offered.

"Would like to do the honor?" She says with a giggle.

"My pleasure," I bowed. We soon got to the office and saw Mira one of the student staff working.

"Oh hi Loke," She says with a smile.

"Who are you?" She asks in curiously. She starts to check Lucy from top to bottom.

"I'm Lucy," She says.