Chapter 9-Notes

Lucy
I wake up to coldness. I slowly open my eyes and stretch out and yawn.

"Natsu?" I rub my eyes before looking around the room. My eyes land on a piece of paper on the table beside the couch. I didn't really want to grab the paper but of course my curiosity took the better of me.

Good morning Lucy, sorry I had to leave early, for family business and you wouldn't wake up so I decide to leave you a note. Your so beautiful and peaceful when you sleep. You'll be even more beautiful when you come over at dinner tonight .

Love, yours truly Natsu.

I never knew Natsu could be nice. I smile down at the piece of paper. I put it deep down in my bag that was already in the kitchen. Then there was another piece of paper near my bag.

Finally you wake up, I got your stuff ready for shopping and there should be a few waffle in the fridge, also I got your stuff ready and also I got your clothes ready as well, you don't have to wear it, I just thought you'll like it.

Love, yours truly Natsu

I smiled again and go upstairs to go look for the clothes he picked out. Now I'm suddenly curious because I see another paper settle next to my 'picked' clothes.

I really hope you like the outfit I picked out for you, Also your car is as well filled up, the red Chervolet Corvette. Hope you pick that one to go to shopping with your friends today.

Love, yours truly Natsu.

I seriously thought this was a hunt. Like I'm gonna get something out of it. I shrug it off and got ready. Soon my doorbell starts to go off. I was expecting someone. I quickly but on my boots and rush to the door.

"You ready?" She asks with excitement. I nod and giggle with her.

"Omg we need to get new dress like ASAP!" She says.

"Yes Yukino, it always about the dresses," I, unlike most girls, I prefer jeans and tanktop. Dresses just don't work with me. They show off my curves and sticks my boobs too much. It just I never was the fan to wear dresses. Anyways that not the point.

"Aww come on, dresses are irresistible, How could you not like them?" She gives me a 'are you for realz' face. I just roll my eyes. We went into my garage and I picked out the one that Natsu picked for me. A white paper spotted my eye. I grab it and read it.

Hope you and Yukino have fun. Go to the mall, and shop at any dress store. I'm serious don't go to any other store but dresses store and Safeway to buy some more food. I know there are plenty but buy some more.

Love, yours truly Natsu.

This was starting to be very interesting. Once I got there I saw men in suits at specific shops that were at stores that were not for dresses and I guess something happening during this whole thing. I just start to feel giddy.

"Come on," Yukino pleads. I smile at her and let her take me to a dress shop.

"Hello, you must be Lucy, right?" A women a bit older looking ask. I nod in return.

"A handsome young fellow reserved all the dress stores just for you, you are very lucky," She says with a smile. Be the person as I am, I smiled back.

"Oo this one, this one!" Yukino squeals seeing a black dress with a, ah no surprise here, piece of paper sticking out.

"Here Lucy!" She says handing it to me. I raise my eyebrow, she was in on this?

"Aren't you gonna read it?" She shakes her head. I just sigh and read it.

Okay okay you probably wondering why there a lot of papers, why I'm doing this, well it a surprise so Yukino called this morning on your cell and ask if you guys were still up to shopping which made a great idea of what I should do, so I reserved today for you and me, then I should probably let you go with Loke after, I just want this day to be special for you, Also wear the dress because I want you to come over to the next store

Love, yours truly Natsu.

I couldn't help but smile. I kind of frown because of Loke. Like he would never do such a thing like this. He hasn't called me. He becoming very distance so I decided to make today the best day ever. We bought the dress and went over to the next store. I thought I was dreaming when I went into the next store. To be honest I hate dresses but when it comes SHOES! I can't resist. They are my passion. Rows and rows of heels, flats, nikes, converse, you name it. I basically drowl. Not! But I'm dying here.

Few hours later

Yukino and I came out of that store with a bunch of shoes. Also another note.

How was shopping at the store? I know you love shoes because your always making us late because of your choice of shoes. I just thought you might know that you just got all of those for free, ;)

Love, yours truly Natsu.

"Aww he so sweet!" Yukino peeks. I return with a giggle.

"But aren't you with-" She stops to look around then whispers 'Loke'.

I gave a pout. Loke alright but he became distance for a week. I just reunited with Natsu yesterday. And it feels like we been together for a really long time. When I left I stop having those dreams of visiting here when I was a little kid and meeting that mysterious child. But now I just had one last night.

"Lushii do you want to plawy with me?" He asks.

"Yea I wood wuv to," He smiles and comes over. He sits down by me and gives me a game controller.

"I'm gonna win!" He smirks. I glared at him.

"Nah Uh I'm gonna," I furrowed my eyebrows and hit random buttons.

"Come on! Come on!" He says in frustation. I mock at him. He glares back. After it was .K.O. He got angry and left. I got sad and went outside to the yard with some other kids. There was one Purple haired girl and one Maroon haired boy. They seem so close and very familiar. I went to introduce myself.

"Hi," I gave them a weak smile.

"Hello," the purple haired girl replies.

"Hi," The Maroon haired boy replies as well.

"What's your name?" The girl ask.

"Lucy," I tell them.

"Nice name," The boy says.

"I'm kin-"

I tried to understand the name but all I got was Kin. I didn't understand it.

"Lucy?" She nudge. I just return a weak smile. She gave me smile back.

"So where you wanna go next?"

********************************
So what you think? How was it? Was it good? Too fast? Too slow? I hope you liked it cause I think this is the best chapter I made so far.

Vote, comment, and follow!!! Also follow my Instagram
@lucexchan
@role_play.lushii
Also my bae on Ig♡♡♡
@nxtsu.x
Thx♡
Also if you wanna chat, chat on kik. My user is called crazytrisha6