Chapter 5- Making more friends

Lucy
I wake up to a faint TV noise. I groan and get up to see what it is. I go down and see the TV on in the living room. I hear Natsu snoring. I roll my eyes and click the TV off. I get change and go get ready. I slowly crept up on Natsu. I was about to push him down but my wrist got pulled making me fall. I fall on top of Natsu. He was grinning.

"Attempt to wake me up, ehh?" He says with victory smile. I pout in embarassment. He laughs at me. I roll my eyes, I was about to get off but he tighten his grip.

"Natsu!" He cut me off. He pulled me in.

"Don't go yet," He whisper in my ears, sending chills down my spine. I just reply with a okay. I can feel him sigh against my shoulder. Natsu such a confusing guy. I don't get him. I close my eyes. Snuggling against Natsu. His arm around my waist and back. My legs on each side of his waist. My head on his shoulder. "Natsu is so warm," I murmured.

"What Lucy?" Natsu says. I didn't reply but smiled.

Natsu
"Natsu is so warm," I hear her murmur. I wanted to be sure so I ask her but she didn't reply. Soon I  saw her fast asleep. I smiled at her. I don't know what she means to me I just know that I need to get her back and fast. Lisanna has been very aggressive lately. I don't want Lucy to get hurt because of me. I look at my watch and it was only like 6:24 am. I shake my head at her. Why would she go out early? Especially dark? I set a alarm and put it on the desk next to the couch. I slowly got some shut eye.

********************************

I felt Lucy get up.

"Natsu, wake up!" She groan. I reply with a groan and open one eye. I see Lucy sitting up and rubbing her eyes. I grab her waist.

"Natsu, what are you doing?" She asks. I just snuggle up in her back. She was warm herself. I felt her soft finger rub the back of hand.

"Natsu wake up," She says again. I get up. I sit up and stretch my arms out. She gave me a smile. I return with a grin. I get off the bed and slowly walk out to the kitchen. I grab something to eat and went to get ready.

"Natsu I'm gonna go!" I hear her say.

"Wait!" I yelled back.

"Fine!" She replied.

I get into a black shirt and some jeans. I see Lucy was wearing a crop top and a skirt. She always have the right thing to wear like damn. I kept my cool.

"Finally come on," She pulls my arm. I grab my phone, I didn't bother to grab my bag because my bag is in my locker already. We jump in two motorcycle in the first garage. She wouldn't open the second garage. She locked it. She got on the plain Red and I went on the gold one. Mine was more decorated but I guess I like it.

"You're not keeping that," She told me. I just chuckle and nod. We zoom to school rushing to the parking lot. We got a few honks but Lucy and I just laugh.

"Yo!" I hear Gray voice. I glare at him, I rush to Lucy side.

"Oh hi Gray," She says seeing Gray.

"Hey you guys, you guys got to see this," He said breathless. He seem like he ran. I took Lucy's arm and carried her bridal style.

"Natsu!" She yells. I smirk and kiss her cheek. She stops and blushes. She hides her face in my shoulder. I smiled. I soon saw someone fighting Loke. I slowly put Lucy down.

"I'll be right back Lucy," I whisper in her ear. My anger rises up. She nods and watch me walk away. I see a familiar blonde.

"Hey you!" I yelled. He stop punching Loke and turn his face up. His lips turn into a smirk.