Chapter 4-Deep Feelings

Lucy
I get up to the usual. Natsu in my bed with his arm around my waist. I gotten use to it and it feels comfortable. It been a week since he been doing this and it's been a week since I started living here. I gotten to meet a lot of new people and were very kind and caring. I'm absolutely happy with my life. I have a major crush on Loke and I don't know why but I feel free being next to him. He can bring the best of me. A groan interrupt my moment. I turn around to see Natsu stretching and his back muscle were surprisedly stunning. I shake my head and repeatedly pound myself not to think such things. I get up but was stop by two arms and warmth on my shoulder.

"Natsu," I said, I was gonna continue but he cut me off.

"Shh, let stay like this for just a little bit," He said. For some reason I listen. I turn around and hugged him. He was shocked at first reaction but then hugged me back. Something not right here. This feeling is familiar. Then all of sudden it went away. Natsu let go. I heard it again and again. Me crying and my mom last words. It Sunday and my head hurts.

"Lucy? Lucy?!? Lucy!" I heard a faint voice. Suddenly everything around start to go black.

********************************

Natsu
What the fuck? What just happen? Lucy? Please wake up. What has gotten into her? I gently put a soaking wet towel on her head. She had a terrible fever. I put the blanket enough for her to feel the fan just in case she gets hot or cold. Then I brought her a medicine so she would get better.

"Natsu?" I quickly look up and see Lucy half asleep. I sigh in relief.

"Lucy? Are you okay? Why did you faint?" I ask her. Then I felt a soft hand on top of mine.

"I'm sorry," Is all she says. Sorry? Sorry for what? Urgh, Lucy! I'm losing my mind because of you Lucy, you know that right? Of course not. As I was about to give her medicine I looked at her. She looks so peaceful and precious. There those lips that never smiles in front of me anymore. If only I held on to her. Maybe, just maybe, she could have been mine. I gave Lucy her medicine and laid down in bed next to her. Lucy, you idiot.

********************************

Lucy

"Mama!" I yelled.

"My lucy," She smiles at me. I jump into her arms.

"Did you talk to papa?" She asks. I frown and shake my head. She laughs and ruffle my hair. "Let's go meet a old friend of mine, shall we?" She bows at me while I giggled.

"Papa! We're gonna be right back!" I shouted. He looked up from his work and smiled and waved goodbye. We stop at very big house and saw a beautiful garden outside full of pink and yellow flowers and some of them were roses and daisies. I pick a daisy for mama.

"Mama this is for you," I say shyly handing to mama. She smiles and take it for granted.

"Let's go inside," She takes my hand and we knock on the door at the same time. Few minutes later a women with white silver hair open the door.

"Grandeeney!" My mom squeal hanging the beautiful woman. Then there was a pink haired boy hiding behind the woman. I got scared and hid behind my mom.

"Aww Lucy don't be scared, meet him," My mom insisted.

"But mama," I was about to whine but she shook her head and I slowly came out from behind my mom. The boy soon came out and I giggled and run to the boy. I jump on him, surprising him.