Chapter 6-Friend zone

Lucy
I wake up to Natsu. I smiled because before I fell asleep. I heard their conversation. I couldn't help but smile. Who could have been the person he in love? Hmm I can't jump to conclusions that it's me. I get up from the bed and went to get ready. My phone start to vibrate.

Gray❄

Hey you busy tomorrow?

Me🔥

No, why?

Gray❄

You wanna go on um a date with me tomorrow?

I replied back and I smiled. Well that care of my boring Friday. I wake Natsu up and start walking. Today I was wear a crop top and a short with black vans. I soon got to school.

"Hey Lucy," Sting says. I ignored him.

"Lucy come on, I'm sorry," He whines. I just laughed. He pout and continue to complain. I didn't stop laughing the whole time. I go to my locker and grab my stuff out and some of stuff inside. Sting finally gave up when the bell rang. I saw Loke and he look busted up.

"Loke what happen?" Loke ignored me and use his crutches to walk away.

"Loke what-" Loke cut me off.

"Lucy don't act like you care, you were basically hanging out with the one that beat me up!" He yelled in my face.

"I d-didn't know that," I look down in shame.

"Yeah right, you were laughing your ass off about me getting my ass kick by some blonde," He growled.

"What no! I was not!" I yelled back.

"Then what is this?!?" He questions me. I saw a photo of me with the boys smiling and laughing. I wasn't here tho. Then who was that?

"I don't understand, I was at tied up and then I was at a fricking stranger house and I came and saw Natsu kissing another girl," I shake my head, falling down.

"Don't give me those shitty excuse," Loke says he threw the pic down and walk away on his crutches. I cried and cried. In the empty hall. I heard footsteps.

"Looks like I win and you lose, Lucy," The girl that Natsu was kissing was standing in front me. Lisanna, Natsu ex-girlfriend.

I grab her hair and threw her across the room.

"You bitch, you dare to threaten me!" I yelled in anger.

"I'll tell everyone your biggest secret," She says.

"Go ahead asshole, you'll still be the loser everyone still knows as," I smirk.

"Why you!" I just kick her in the stomach.

"I'll tell your biggest secret as well, Lisanna," I whisper in her ear. I walk away, leaving that hopeless snob. So be it that she will let my secret out. I'll just leave Fairytail. Easy as that.

"Erza!" I yelled as I spotted her. She grab me by the neck.

"Don't ever call me or anything, your disgrace to the group," She says. Then she threw me down to the ground. This isn't as I was expecting.

"Wait what did-" She slapped me.

"Don't act like you don't know what you did," She scowls and walk away.

[I know ezra a reasonable person but I wanted her to do that, really sorry,]

I got up and walk away.

"Someone lost huh?" I just punch her in the face. Her head hit the lockers.

"Levy!" I waved. She glared at me and walk away with her book. My smile wipe away from my face.

"Juvia," I gave her a small smile. She looks at me with disgust. I walk away and run to the parking lot. This isn't how my life suppose to be. I guess I'll be leaving Fairytail more sooner than later

********************************
I'm sorry for making this chapter short. I have to rush but I hope you like it.

What happen after that fight tho?