Ringo Starr: 1

You're walking through the Green Park in London; you see a guy... Those blue eyes... you know that you have seen them before... He is gettig closer.
-Richard?-You suddenly say.
-Yes?-He looks at you-Hey! How are you?-He recognizes you and gives you a hug.
You met Richard when you were a little girl and you went to school, he was always sick and usually he didn't go to school.
-Fine and you?
-Fine! It's great to see you again!
You remeber that you used to stay with Richard at the breaks.
-Do you want a coffee?-He asks.
-Yes!
-Let's go!
You talk a lot; you have many things to tell each other.It's nice to see your old friend again. You arrive to the café. You continue talking until the night; you are surprised of you cause you're a shy person and you don't talk too much.
-Do you... want to... go to my flat?-Richard asks.
-Yes...-You blush.
Richard's apartment it's a nice place.
-It's a beautiful place, Richard
-Thanks, do you want something to drink?
-Yes, some water please
He brings a glass with water.
-Thanks
You continue talking, you don't notice how late is. You start to feel strange things inside you...
-Can I ask you something?-He suddenly says.
-Of course
-Well... do you have a boyfriend?
-No-You blush.
He kisses you. His lips are soft, you can feel butterflies in your stomach.
-Do you want to be my girl?-He whispers.
-Yes... I do
He kisses you again.
--------------------------------------
Hi guys! Hope you like it. Sorry if there are some mistakes! I'm not an English speaker!