George Harrison: 2

You are George's neighbour and girlfriend. You always talk with him at night when everyone is sleeping. You are at George's garden.
-Do you love me?-He asks.
-Yes... I love you
-Can you see the stars in the sky?
-Of course, George
-I give them all to you as a gift
-You are a sweet boy
-I am
You both laugh, he kisses you at first on a tenderly way but then in a passionate way. He holds you tight. You touch his cock ("fucking troussers" you think). He moans.
-Y/N... do you wanna... go to my room?
-Yeah
You two enter in the house trying to not awake anybody inside. You go upstairs, George and you enter to his room and lock the door.
-I want to make you mine-He whispers in your ear.
You kiss him passionately and few moments later you both are naked and fall on the bed. He enters you and you moan, he covers your mouth. He thrust fast and deep as he can without make the bed crack. You scratch his back.
-That hurts, love-He murmurs against your neck.
You both reach your climaxes at the same time.
-I love you-He whispers in your ear.
-I love you too
You fall asleep in George's arms. You get up really early cause you don't want that your parents notice that you spent the night with George.
That was the best night of your life.

----------------------------------
Hi! How you doin? Hope you like this imagine! Sorry if there are mistakes, I'm a Spanish speaker.