Brian Jones: 1

You are really happy, Brian and you are in the best moment of your relationship; even the fact that Brian is so jealous doesn't affect you.
On friday your 3rd anniversary will take place so you are very excited.

Finally the friday is here. Brian told you that he will go to your house to pick you up and also he sent you a black dress that he wants you to wear. Is a really fancy dress.
Brian arrives to your house and knocks at the door. You open, both of you are ready to leave and celebrate your anniversay.
Brian takes you to a restaurant, a elegant restaurant.
-Order whatever you want-He says.
After you finish your dinner you decide to dance, the song that you will dance is a slow and romantic.
-I love you, Y/N-He whispers.
-I love you too, Brian
-You know... we have been together for a long time so... I want you to marry me-He whispers and hugs you tight.
You are suprised, you never thought about this. Brian has children and he dated to many girls before met you, so you never thought that he will say something like that.
-Will you?
-Yes, Brian, I will marry you
He smiles then he puts you a ring on your finger. He kisses you softly.

Your wedding is in couple of days, you have your dress and the other stuff. You haven't seen Brian but he calls you everyday. You are sleep but the phone suddenly rings.
-Yes?
-Y/N? Is Mick...
-Mick... you know what time is it? 3am!
-Is Brian-He says.
-What happened?
-Brian... died
-What?!-Now you are in tears.
-The police arrived to his house like 2 hours ago and they said that he is died. It seems that he drowned in his pool
-No... you are lying
-I'm sorry, Y/N. I know that you were about to marry
You're not listenting anymore. You look at your hand. The ring stills on your finger. You cry until the dawn.

You arrive to the funeral; some people look at you.
You see the Brian's coffin and something inside of you brokes. You really love Brian and you don't want him to leaves you.
-I love you Brian, I always will
You said before they buried Brian's body.

-----------------------------------
Hi guys! I really like this imagine xD what do you think?
Sorry of thera are mistakes I'm not an English speaker