Mick Jagger: 2

You are in a party, definitely you are bored, your boyfriend began to talk to other people and he just started to ignore you.
-Hi-Someone says.
-Hi
-What's your name?
-Y/N
-Nice to meet you,Y/N, I'm Mick, Mick Jagger
-Nice to meet you too
-You look bored
-I am, I've been here for 3 hours without chatting with somebody
-Well... there's a solution, you wanna dance?
You started to dance, Mick is an incredible dancer, his legs move faster and the way he moves his hips is amazing. After two hours your boyfriend hasn't noticed that you have been with Mick having some fun.
-You know something?
-What?
-I know is very soon but I think I'm love with you, Y/N
-I'm in love with you too-You start to blush.
He kisses you.
-I just want to make love to you-He whispers in your ear.
You kiss him passionately. The party is in a house so there are some rooms. Mick and you go upstairs and open the first door you see and you open it. It's ans office, you enter. Mick closes the door and lock it. He carries you and puts you on the desk that is there; you take off your skirt and panties and he takes off his jeans and underwear.
He enters in you, he is moving faster. You are tryig not to moan. Mick kisses you and you bite his lip.
-Babe that hurts-He smiles.
He starts to move even faster, now you moan loudly. You reach the orgasm, Mick reaches the orgasm a few moment later.
Mick kisses you tenderly.
-I love you, Y/N
-I love you too
You get dressed and go downstairs. Mick takes you by the hand. Your boyfriend is looking for you.
-Hey! Where have you been? Who's this?
-I'm Mick, Y/N boyfriend
-What the hell? I'm her boyfriend!
-Not anymore-You say.
You get into Mick's car.
-Do you want to go to my place?-Mick asks
-Of course!
Mick drives to his house. At each red light Mick kisses you.
Finally you are at his house. Mick has you against the wall. He is kissing your neck.
-Do you wanna do it again on the table?-Mick whispers in your ear.

You spend the whole night together.
--------------------------------
Hi! Well let me tell you I'm going to see the Stones tomorrow! I'm very excited! And sorry if there are mistakes I'm a Spanish speaker! Hope you like this imagine!