Ronnie Wood: 2

Ronnie is smoking a cigarette and reading a book. His guitar is on a side.
-Hi, Ron-You say.
-Hey! How are you sweetheart?
-Fine thank you, I was looking for you
-Here I am, do you need something?
-Not really, I just wanted to see you
-Come here
You sit on his lap, he kisses you.
-I love you, Y/N
-I love you too
-I want to show you something
You stand up, Ronnie takes you by the hand and you both go to the room where Ronnie usually paints.
-You'll love it
Ronnie takes from behind the door a painting... Is a portrait of you two hugging each other. It's beautiful.
-Ronnie... it's just beautiful
-I made it thinking of you
You blush.
-Come here, sweetie
Ronnie hugs you tight. Few minutes later you feel his lips on your neck, you shiver. He touches your back under your blouse.
-Be mine-He whispers in your ear.
You kiss him passionately. He carries you and he takes you to his bedroom. You lay on the bed. He takes your clothes off; you can see a mix of lust and love in his eyes. He kisses your collarbone, you begin to unbutton his shirt but you don't take it off, your hands go down to his black tight jeans, you unbutton them and you start to touch his cock, he moans. You pull down his jeans so he can enters in you.
-I can't wait anymore-You whisper in his ear.
He takes one of your legs and suddenly he enters on you. You moan loudly, you buried your head between his shoulder and his head. He thrust fast and deep. You reach the orgasm at the same time as Ronnie.
-I love you, Y/N
-I love you too
He kisses you tenderly and you do the same. Few moments later you to fell asleep at each other arms.

-----------------------------
Hi! Well I want to tell you that I saw the Stones and it was amazing, I feel happy because I saw them but sad because it ends.
Sorry if there are mistakes.