Mick Jagger: 1

He is kissing you desperatly, you haven't seen him since the divorce process started five months ago.
You were married to a really bad guy, he used to hit you every time he was drunk so most of the time you tend to have bruises on your body and face.
You met Mick at a pub, one night when your husband wasn't in the city because of his work. At the beginning he was kind of afraid of the fact that you were married but few weeks later you were officially dating.
Mick has you against the wall, he is kissing your neck at the time he is whispering that he loves you. You put your hands under his shirt to touch his chest then you take his shirt off. Few minutes later you lay on the bed, Mick takes off your skirt and panties and starts to eat your pussy, you moan. Mick stops and takes off his pants and underwear.
-You taste delicious-He whispers in your ear.
He starts to rub your clit with his thumb. You moan loudly.
-I can't wait any longer!-You say.
He enters in you. He moves slowly, after a few minutes he starts to do it faster. Both moan. You love the way he moves.
-Mick...
You say, then you reach the orgasm; Mick reaches it seconds later. He lays beside you.
-I love you, Mick
-I love you too, dear
You're trying to catch your breath.
-I really missed you, honey- He says.
-I missed you too.
Mick is taking you by the hand, waiting to sign the divorce documents so you can be free. Your husband is in the same place, he is looking at you, he is angry.
-Everything is going to be ok-Mick whispers trying to calm you.
-Thanks-You hug him.
A few moments later you sign the divorce documents and finally you are free.
-Let's celebrate!- Mick kisses you.
You go to a fancy restaurant. At the restaurant a Frank Sinatra's recording is playing.
-Do you want to dance?-Mick asks.
-Yes
You are really close to each other, moving slowly enjoying each other smell.
-Dear... Now we can sleep together everynight, I want you to marry me-He whispers.
You kiss him, definitly you want to spend your whole life by his side.