Chapter Nine

Ok, so I already know this chapter is going to be super short and its gonna have a sorta cliffhanger happen. Just a warning! Enjoy:)

-Leah<3

Chapter Nine

I was sitting in a diner off of J Street with a cup of coffee. I was only reading a book, taking my mind off of everything that's been happening to me. I moved out of Parker's house after my date with Andrew and haven't seen either of the boys in a couple weeks. I heard the door open and close, accompanied by those little bells most small business owners have to announce a customer. I didn't bother to look up to see who it was. I really didn't care.

"Hey, beautiful." Speak of the devil. I heard a faintly familiar voice. I looked up, about to snap at the owner of the voice when I realized it was only Andrew. He looked as handsome as ever, wearing a button up, light blue shirt and a navy blue tie with black dress pants. Casual yet business like. I smiled.

"Hi, Andrew." He gestured to the other side of the booth, asking permission to sit. I granted it with a nod and a grin.

"What brings you to this small establishment this morning?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing. I just needed to get away from drama today. Plus this place sells my favorite coffee ever." With that I took a sip of my coffee. "What about you? If you add a jacket I'd say you were going to a business meeting." I pointed out.

"Jacket's in the car." He smiled. God I loved his smile, but Parker's was much more bright in my opinion. And rare. It's so hard to get Parker to genuinely smile, I think only Megan can actually get him to do it.

"Ah, I see." I responded.

Suddenly he was leaning over the table, going in for a kiss. I would obviously accept it, with pleasure. I smiled as he softly kissed me, it was nice and sweet. His lips were so soft. Then it got more intense and heated, I needed to pull away but couldn't bring myself to do it quite yet. I needed this. He outlined my lips with his tongue and I granted him access.

Our tongues danced in a heated way and I wanted more. Suddenly I felt something soft under me, no longer an uncomfortable leather booth seat but a bed. How'd that happen? I was too caught up in the moment of kissing Andrew to even care. He pushed me softly back and hovered above me, never breaking the kiss until I did. Then I looked up and saw I was no longer kissing Andrew but instead it was Parker. What?! I know I was kissing Andrew.

"What-how...why are you here?" I asked him.

He smiled a sweet, genuine, bright smile at me. The one that only Megan can actually get out of him on a daily basis. "Because I love you." I widened my eyes in shock.

"I-what?" He loves me?! How could Parker Rivers love me? He's a player and yeah I had feelings for him but they weren't that strong yet! "No. No you don't. You're just messing with me." I denied. He didn't love me, this is just a cruel joke.

He chuckled. "Yes, I do. I have since seventh grade. I love you, Tessa. So much. I love your beautiful waves of hair, your piercing blue eyes that see through my dark soul and see the good in me. I love how you see the good in even the worst people. I love how you can be nerdy and don't care what people think. I love YOU. All of you. Every millimeter of you." My heart was racing. He kissed me hard but passionately. It was the best kiss ever. He then pulled away. "You do know this is only a dream, right?" I looked at him, puzzled.

"What? No. This is all real."

He chuckled. "Then how do you explain us being in my bedroom now, rather than in the diner. How do you explain me being me and not Andrew like at first. Please, do explain, my beautiful Tessa." He kissed my eyelids when I closed them to take this all into consideration. He's right. This is a dream.

"It all seemed so real." I whispered. I then started to silently cry. I wasn't ready for love yet but he admitted he had feelings. I wanted it to be real, but this in the future when I came to love him. If I do.

"Shh. Don't cry, my Tessa, stop pushing me away. Embrace the feelings you have for me. Forget Wayland. I know you moved out a couple weeks ago but I miss you. Come talk to me. Please." He kissed my forehead and got off of me but only to lie next to me and pull me close.

He was right. I needed to talk to him. "Parker?"

"Hmmm?"

"I miss you."

"I miss you, too." Was the last he said.

~^~^~^

I woke with a start. That dream seemed so real. It was scary. Dream Parker was right. I shouldn't try to like Andrew. He was great and hot and everything but I feel like our relationship would only be physical, not emotional. I had to tell him that along with my parents.

I grabbed my phone and dialed a number.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey..."

*************

Hi! Did I fool you at the beginning. Sorry it's super short but I needed a filler chapter before this next one!! Also, I hit 100 reads and I wanted to thank all of you that have been here since the beginning. It's my first story on Wattpad and it means so much. I really hope you guys like it. I love writing and love when I get feedback. So again, thanks for your votes and thanks for reading. Tell me what you think, please! Positive or negative, don't be shy. I won't bite. ;) haha. Hope you love this story. I do. :)

Oh, also, what did you think about the Parker POV? I was thinking of doing his again pretty soon but didnt know if you liked that or not. I normally like getting different POVs in stories but I don't know.

Vote, comment, fan!

-Leah<3