Chapter Twenty-Three

We arrived at Danny's mansion, yes mansion. The thing was huge! It had to be at least three stories, not including the attic or basement. He had a pool, but it'd be too cold to swim anyways. Though, there's always the drunken fool who will jump into it, despite the cool air.

Red solo cups and beer cans and bottles were littered across the lawn, boys in suits and ties were swaying drunkenly on the front porch, shot glasses in hands.

The music was so loud that by the time I stepped out of the car, along with Emma and Parker, I could feel the ground shaking with the powerful bass.

Parker wound his arm around me, pulling me close to him. He whispered in my ear. "Stay close, this party started a half hour ago and it's already out of control." I smiled at his protectiveness.

"Okay." I whispered back.

We made it to the front door, Emma ran immediately to Logan's arms the minute she saw him.

The interior of Danny's house was beautiful. I wondered why he would want to take any chance in ruining the mahogany wood floors, the beautiful crystal chandelier in the living room, aka the dance floor tonight, or even the Monet painting hanging in the foyer.

Parker and I weaved through the grinding bodies to the kitchen that Martha Stewart would have running for her money. All the hard alcohol and shot glasses were lined up on the black, granite counter. Some beer, water, soda, and any cocktail mixers were in an ice chest or the refrigerator.

Parker grabbed some red cups and filled mine with ice tea and vodka whereas he just took a beer. I smiled and thanked him for my favorite drink when somebody put their hands on my two shoulders from behind.

"Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyye!!" said a drunken Danny. "Yous guys made itttt.." he slurred. Yeah, he definitely was a party boy. I turned around and was shocked to see he indeed kept to his own theme, masquerade, and looked particularly handsome in an Armani navy blue suit and a simple mask to go with it. His black hair was styled with gel but in a messy, "I just woke up and don't care" kind of way. It still suited him.

I laughed at his slurring. "Uh, yeah I guess we did! Nice party, man." Parker said, giving Danny a weird bro shake thing.

"Well, drinks are-uh-right there and wellll yaah, party it up!" He stumbled away after spinning in a circle pointing, trying to decipher where his alcohol actually was.

Parker dragged me away from the kitchen and onto the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his my waist. We danced to "Dance All Night" by the Dirty Heads and had a blast.

I stared into his green eyes, standing out even more with the black mask. The sides of his mouth quirked up into a boyish grin. "I love you." He said. I smiled and kept dancing on my beautiful boyfriend.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Two Hours Later
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

"-and then I was like 'Johnny! You can't ride that! It isn't a horse, it's a cop car!" a boy yelled his tale of his friend, Johnny, being drunk and got arrested for underage drinking and 'attempted assault of an officer'. I was laughing so much but then realized that I really had to pee!

"Parkeyyyy! I have to go potty! I'll-I'll be right back!" I shouted at him. He wasn't nearly as shitfaced as I was, since he had to drive, so he just laughed at me and nodded.

I ran to the bathroom as fast as my legs could go and let my release out. I moaned in pleasure of the pressure that was released.

Once I finished my business and washed my hands I walked back to where our little group of people were, but I didn't see Parker. I walked around the house, searching for him on the dance floor, empty rooms, the backyard, just everywhere but I couldn't find him. Maybe he went to play some games in the basement.

In the basement was where Danny normally held truth or dare, spin the bottle, etc and there were some video games, and air hockey table, and more.

I looked in all the groups that were playing games and still couldn't fine him, though I did see Emma and Logan on a love seat cuddling. Awww..

I went back upstairs and tried the Dane floor again. I was right.

Parker was dancing but not alone. He had some girl with brown hair, short in size, wearing a dress close to mine, grinding on him sensually and he wasn't pushing her away. I stomped up angrily but stopped almost immediately.

The girl was kissing Parker. And what broke my heart more, what made the tears finally fall was who the girl was.

It was Emily.
*************************

OHHHHHH SNAP!!!! What will happen next?!?!?!

I'm sorry for being crappy with updating!! I'm trying my best but last weekend I was EXTREMELY busy!!!

Hope you like:)

Vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote

Comment comment comment

I love you all XD

-Leah<3