Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Tessa's POV

I had been four and a half weeks since Parker and I had become legitimate boyfriend and girlfriend.

This meant school was starting Monday and it was now Friday.

No I still hadn't told Emma or Ty.

No I still haven't talked to my mom.

No I don't miss her.

But yes. Everything is perfect between Parker and I.

Even though I hadn't seen my mom since I left the house I had talked to my dad every other day or so. Unfortunately our conversations always ended up being about me coming back home or even come see him when he is home. I can't do that. I'm too proud and my mom is always there for some reason. Luckily I saw her get into her car with a couple suitcases and leave this morning.

I told my dad about Parker and I. He said he wanted to meet him, even though he had when we were kids. I think he doesn't remember him, even though Parker does.

Right now I was in Parker's room, laughing silently to myself as he fumbled with his black and white, striped tie.

"Here, babe, let me do it." I said, chuckling slightly. He rolled his eyes but allowed it anyways. I effortlessly tied it properly and tapped his chest when I was done.

"There, all done." I smiled and he returned it, lowering his head to peck my lips.

"Thank you, Tess." He looked especially handsome in his white button-up shirt and dark blue slacks to match his tie.

Why is he dressed up this nicely?

Because he was meeting my father as a boyfriend that evening. We were having dinner at some ridiculously expensive restaurant that required us to dress 'properly,' as my dad said.

I was currently wearing a light green dress that went to my knees. It was a tight, satin material that hugged my curves with a sweetheart neckline and a black belt below my breast and had matching black pumps on.

My hair was done in an elegant and elaborate bun with my bangs and other pieces down and curled, framing my face. My eye shadow was done darkly in a smokey way with winged eyeliner and dramatic eyelashes, bringing out the light blue in my usual dark eyes.

I completed my look with a sparkling diamond necklace that hung three inches above wear my dress started, framing my collarbone effectively. I put on my matching earrings and bracelet and admired myself in Parker's mirror, him joining my side and wrapping his muscular arms around my waist. I leaned into him.

"You look beautiful." He said, his voice somewhat shaky as he whispered his compliment to me.

I smiled but it didn't quite reach my eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked cautiously.

He looked at me, puzzled. "Of course, why?"

"You sound....I don't know...nervous?" I stated.

He sighed. "I am. I know I've met him before but I'm still worried. What if he doesn't like me? What if he just think I'm trying to get in your pants? What if he forces you to marry Andrew? What if-"

I cut him off with my lips pressing hardly against his. "He's going to love you, sweetheart. And if he doesn't then who cares? I don't. I staying with you, no matter what anyone says, and I'm not letting you go. I guess your stuck with me." I smiled cheekily at his cute, worried face that now relaxed as he nodded.

"You're right. Of course you're right. You always are." He mumbled more to himself.

"Damn straight I am. Now come one, lets go so I can show off my sexy boyfriend at this restaurant." I said low and seductively, resulting in a low growl from him.

"Say it again." He ordered.

"Say what?" I asked, all too innocently.

"You know." I did.

"My. Sexy. Boyfriend." I giggled as he pushed me against his wall. My school girl giggled ended when he pressed his lips desperately and hungrily against mine. I decided to pull away before we ended up doing something to make us late. He pouted at my withdrawal. "Come on, lover boy. We have a dinner to get to."
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

"I told you he'd love you!" I exclaimed happily as we left the restaurant. In all the dinner was successful.

Parker was the greatest gentleman, only touching me when we departed from my father as he wrapped his arm around my waist lovingly, assuring my dad that he liked me a lot and had no intention on ever hurting me. Ever.

Also, I noticed Parker introduced himself and offered his hand to shake my father's, something my dad always notices when he first meets a man. A man's handshake and confidence means the world not only to himself but to others around him.

The entire ride to the restaurant was mainly me repeating how much my father would actually like Parker as long as he doesn't touch me too much and doesn't curse. He succeeded in those two things and more.

"Does this mean I get a reward when we get home?" He wagged his dark eye brows at me suggestively.

"Maybeeee." I dragged out the 'e' playfully, saying I would sleep in his room tonight.

We decided we should sleep in the same bed since his mother walked in on us making out right before bed. It was a week after I moved in again and I would just go with Parker to sleep in his bed but his mom made a strict "no sleeping together while dating and living in the same house" rule and I had to agree. I wasn't ready for anything like that and my baby knew that.

"Yay!" He said in a girly voice and jumped up and down. I laughed hard at him and his enthusiasm.

I rolled my eyes at his childishness. "Except if you keep acting five I may have to question my relationship with you." I said teasingly, not believing even my own words.

He pouted adorably at me and stomped his foot. "I'm six!" He stated proudly, causing me to laugh even more.

"Oh, sorry. You are a big boy, aren't you?" I winked at him. Now all his childishness was put aside and lust filled his eyes.

"Very big." He said lowly.

"Mhmm...come on, big boy, lets take you home to tuck you in." I grabbed his large hand and led him to his car. We got in and drove the twenty minute drive back to our houses, his hand on my thigh the whole time.

When we got home, I realized my dad's car was in the driveway and the lights were off, even though he said he was leaving to Madrid that night. I shrugged. He must've gotten delayed.

I led Parker to his room where we closed the door and turned on the lights.

"Babe, can you unzip me?" I asked, unable to unzip my dress. I saw his Adam's apple throb as he gulped. He slowly nodded and I almost laughed at his reaction. I walked over to him and turned around.

I could almost see him struggling at how to approach this. He just stood behind me for almost half a minute before deciding to place his hand on the start of my dress and start unzipping with his other. He did it slowly, moving his hands down my back until I felt him finish.

I turned to face him, holding my dress up with my hands, and saw how red his face was. His eyes were filled with a burning passion, lust, and another emotion I couldn't quite name.

"Thanks." I smiled at stepped out of my dress, only in my underwear. I wasn't uncomfortable around him with my body anymore. This was, however, the first time of him seeing me wearing my lacy bra and matching black panties and this made him step closer to me.

When he was about three inches away from me I had a plan set in mind. He got closer and closed his eyes as he leaned down to me. I silently ran away to his closet. I shut and locked the door to change into a Beatles shirt of his with the Abby Road album cover on it.

"Oh you tease!" I heard him shout and I giggled ferociously like a twelve year old meeting Zach Efron. I stepped out of the closet to see him wearing only his boxers, showing all his glory.

I only stared at his perfectly toned chest and eight pack abs. I made my right hand go up to my mouth to check for drool. Sighing with relief to see I wasnt, I ran and pounced onto his warm, soft bed and inhaled his scent in the sheets.

I heard him chuckle then felt bed dip and something warm land on my back, pulling me against more warmth. Knowing Parker had joined me I snuggled closer into his hard chest.

"Goodnight, Parkey." I mumbled, drifting off to sleep.

"Goodnight, baby." He whispered, kissing my temple.

As I was about to fall asleep I heard him speak again. "Tessa?"

"Hmmm?" I mumbled, cuddling even deeper into him. He didn't speak for a few minutes so I assumed he ended falling asleep.

Finally, as the dark abyss of sleep was about to consume me I heard him whisper.

"I love you." And I saw never ending darkness.
***************

Cliffhanger!

Okay, sorry it took me longer to update than usual and sorry for it being short and sorta uneventful!! I'm trying to get in the flow with school again. I'll update at least once a week I promise!!

Next chapter will have more drama>:)

I hope you like it! I really do! And please message me and follow me and comment with feedback! What you guys say matter to me in every way ever! I swear :)

No vote expectations for next chapter because if you make it happen I don't want to break a promise.

Vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote!

Comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment!

Follow my account!

Goodnight my lovelies (:
-Leah<3