Chapter Seventeen**Parker's POV**

Chapter Seventeen
Parker's Point of View

"And I love Tessa with all my heart and soul! So fuck off." I finished. I widened my eyes.

Did I really just say that?

What?

"What?!" Emily screeched, almost crying. Ty tried to calm her by whispering lightly. But he looked just as shocked at my statement.

"What?" My Tessa asked, much softer and more stunned.

"I-uh-I.." I sputtered. What do I say? I can't take back something like that!

Though, the more I thought about my words the more I realized that they were 120% true. I loved her. So much that it hurt.

My heart was beating rapidly, I was flushed and sweaty from my rant to Emily.

I had to say something, both girls were looking at me with different emotions painted across their faces.

Emily had a look of despair. As if she had just found out the world was ending and the only way to save it is she had to sleep with and contract an STD from Hugh Hefner.

Tessa, however, my sweet, beautiful, strong, courageous and brilliant Tessa looked like she had to make sure I meant that. That it wasn't just the heat of the moment that I blurted it out. And now I was going to prove I had meant it.

"Yes! I love her! So much, so much that'd I would jump in front of a bullet for her! Hell I would take a millions bullets for her!" I yelled towards Emily, who let a few stray tears run down her sad face. I now turned towards Tessa, walking slowly towards her. When I finally got to her small body I held her cheek. She leaned into my caress.

"I love you." I said softly, telling her with the sincerity I felt.

We were staring into each others eyes. I got lost in her blue pools that looked so innocent and sweet. I have loved her since kindergarten when I first loved next door. I was just too stupid to realize it.

She smiled beautifully at me, showing off her white pearls. Her pink lips stretched so wide and all I wanted to do was kiss her until the day I died.

"I love you, too." She said sweetly. Now I smiled.

"I love you more." I said, challenging her.

She giggled a harmonious sound.

"Whatever." I leaned in for a kiss only to be stopped by a screeching voice.

"Stop! No, Parker. You love me!" Emily yelled. Thank you for ruining the moment, bitch!

"Uh, Emily, babe, I'm standing right here." I ward Ty say sarcastically.

I turned on my heel, away from my wonderful girlfriend to the spawn of Satan. "You're still here?" I asked.

"Yes! And I won't give up! Mark my words I won't give up!" She stomped her feet childishly then ran away. Ty following close after her.

"Finally." Tessa sighed. I laughed.

"Now where were we?" I asked suggestively.

She smiled bright up at me. "Right." She stepped forward. "About." She stepped forward again. "Here." She stepped one last time and drew her arms around my neck where I did the same around her waist.

"Now I remember." I smirked as I leaned in to actually kiss her this time.

I felt her smile into the kiss.

It was, by far, the best kiss of my life.

Sparks ignited causing even me weak at my knees. I kissed her soft but passionately, putting all my emotions and feelings for her into this one kiss. I pulled her closer forcefully and felt her gasp in surprise. I used this to snake my tongue to meet hers.

Unfortunately when things were getting very heated she pulled away breathlessly. "That was-"

"Amazing." I finished for her. We both smiled and I pecked her gently again.

I looked at our surroundings, we were once again alone. I realized that this is the place I first opened up to Tessa at the beginning of summer. Now I again let my feelings out here.

This was our place. The place that was special to me and her in our hearts.

After being alone for about twenty minutes, Logan and Emma finally showed up. We all laughed and played in the water, drinking and eating but now had to leave since it was getting dark. I led Tessa back out of the lake, bidding a goodbye to the other couple and left.
**************

Okay, a pretty short chapter I know and I'm sorry. But I have a three day weekend so hopefully I can update a few times ;)

Alright so my goal is to finish this book before October so yes, it is coming close to an end. But not quite.

Vote vote vote!!

Comment comment comment!!

Tell your friends about how awesome this book is!;D

Bye bye!
-Leah<3