11. "But you're more of a bitch"

When I walk into the kitchen in my pyjamas and a baggy hoodie the next morning, I see Brad staring blankly at a cup of tea as he stirs a teaspoon idly around in it, whilst my brother is sat beside him with his head resting on the table. If he wasn't making intermittent groans of pain, I'd presume he was asleep.

"Hungover?" I ask loudly in Tristan's ear.

"Go away" he mutters, lifting his head up and giving me a small shove. I just smirk to myself and sit myself down on a stool opposite them.

"Did you have a good night?" Tris asks, rather casually. I can't help but let a smile creep across my face.

"Yeah" I nod,

"Where did you disappear off to?" He asks and I shake my head at him.

"I knew that you weren't gonna let that slide" I tut but I'd been anticipating him bringing it up. There was no way he was going to be that cool about it.

"Who were you talking to?" He continues, ignoring my comment.

"A lad"

"What lad?"

"Just a lad" I laugh because I can see that he's trying so hard to act cool but his instincts are telling him to interrogate me until he has every detail about this boy, including his home address and if he has a criminal record, "he walked into me by accident and spilled my drink so he bought me a new one, and then we just got talking"

Brad scoffs to himself, before piping up for the first time this morning, "you were doing more than talking"

Bastard. He's probably going to make out that I banged this guy right there in the club.

I bit my lip and glanced over to my brother who is processing this information.

"He was really nice" I add, trying to make it not sound as bad as Brad is making it seem, "...he was really hot" I turn to Brad, "you saw him, he was really hot, wasn't he?"

Brad stares at me blankly, before flicking his hair in a rather camp manner and replying, "Yeah, just my type"

"See" I grin at Tristan again. I can't even stop my smirk. I'm still on a high from last night.

"Okay" Tristan nods coolly, "so was it just a one night thing then?"

"Erm, well, he asked for my number so..."

"Well, obviously nothing's gonna happen" Brad scoffs again, "he's a lad, he probably just wanted to get off with someone, I bet he doesn't even text you"

"He text me last night after we'd left" I inform him, feeling smug.

"And has he text you since?" He asks in a condescending tone.

"It's only half ten, give him chance to wake up" I counter.

"So that's a no then?"

"Why the fuck do you care anyway?" I scowl at him.

"Because I'll probably have to listen to you whining about it when he breaks your heart, won't I?"

"Well, no you won't because I literally only met him last night, I'm hardly in love with him, am I?" I say, rolling my eyes, "besides, it'll take more than not texting me to break my heart"

"Because it's made of stone?"

"Exactly" I grin. Brad shakes his head.