33. "Should I be jealous?"

Warning: this chapter contains sexual content. I wouldn't consider it particularly graphic or explicit but it's there so just a warning if you're young or that kind of thing makes you feel uncomfortable.

Thanks so much for all the comments, votes and reads so far, this story has over 25k reads now which is pretty cool so much love for that. If you've been enjoying the story please recommend to your friends, it would mean a lot :)

Life as Brad's secret, non-official girlfriend for the past week or so has been interesting, to say the least. Keeping us a secret from Tris when we both live in the same apartment as him is hard, harder than either of us ever expected. In the seven days since the night at the BRITs, there have been several close calls where my brother has nearly walked in on us kissing or Brad has nearly referred to me as 'babe' in front of him.

But despite the challenges, there's something exciting about having a secret relationship. There's a thrill about it. I know the thrill won't last forever and It's not something that I want to deal with forever anyway, but for now, I'm just going to enjoy it.

Tris has been hanging around a lot for the past couple of days so Brad and I haven't exactly had much alone time. However, today Tris has a bunch of his mates from home coming round and they're all planning to go out tonight. My brother is going to pick them up from the train station, which leaves us with around half an hour to ourselves.

"Finally alone" I hear Brad mutters as soon as my brother has left the flat. His fingers lace through mine before he pulls me towards the living room and sits down on the sofa, using his hold on my hand to tug me down on top of him.

"Eager" I muse, adjusting my knees either side of his thighs, "he probably hasn't left the building yet"

"I haven't had you to myself since Wednesday" he pouts, his fingers curling around my free hand and moving my arms so they're draped around his neck. His own arms slip around my slim waist and pull me closer.

"Must have been a taxing couple of days for you then" I hum, brushing the tip of my nose along the bridge of his.

"It's been the worst" he sighs dramatically, one hand curling around my thigh as he flips me backwards and to the side so that he's lied on top of me along the length of the sofa. His lips quickly find mine and I kiss him back, slow but steady, relishing these intimate moments that we rarely have together in the flat.

I slide my arms tighter around his neck as he kisses me harder, his tongue tangling with mine. As the kiss gets more and more heated, feel Brad pushing his pelvis hard against mine so I wrap my legs around his hips, pulling him down harder against me. He lets out a soft moan that is caught in my mouth and sinks his hand into my hair. My own hands wander down the nape of his neck, over his shoulders and down his sides, before curling around the hem of his t-shirt. I find my hands wandering under his shirt, my fingers dancing over the taut muscles of his stomach and lower back. I feel him smile against my lips, before moving his head back just a little.

"I could just take it off" he hums.

"Then take it off"

He sits up and grabs the collar by the back of his neck, pulling the fabric over his head and tossing the t-shirt somewhere on the floor.

"Better?" He smirks, sliding his arm back around my waist and nudging his nose against mine.

"Much" I say just above a whisper, crushing my lips back against his. My hands trail over his bare torso, the warmth of his skin heating my fingertips. His own fingers grasp my thigh again, his palm warm against me as his thumb rubs circles into my bare skin. Then his fingers wander upwards and start toying with the material of my lounge shorts. I anticipate that he's going to remove them - and sweet lord, right now I want him to - but he continues to just play with the material; I'm not sure whether he's teasing me or he's unsure of if I'm comfortable with him going any further.