Bonus V

This a sexy bonus for those of you who were disappointed by the lack of sex in my sex scenes ;)

I'm pushed up against the wall of the shower, with my legs clamped tightly around Brad's waist and my arms clinging to his shoulders for support. He is grunting softly in my ear with each thrust against my hips.

"Fuck, Ella" he groans as my fingers tug at his damp curls, "so tight"

As much as I am enjoying Brad's compliments and his, erm, body, my ears can't help but pick up on a faint sound of movement elsewhere in the flat. I think that perhaps I'm hearing things but then I hear it again. I'm pretty certain it's the sound of a door closing.

"Brad, stop a minute" I mumble absentmindedly. He stills instantly and quickly looks up at me.

"What's wrong?" He asks, concern lacing his voice.

"Ssh"

There are a quiet couple of moments when the only sound that can be heard is the water hammering down on the floor of the shower, and then...

"Brad?" A voice calls loudly from somewhere beyond the bathroom, "I'm home"

"Fuck's sake" Brad mutters, letting his head fall against my shoulder. My brother is the officially biggest cockblock in the world.

"Carry on" I urge him. I'm so close and I'm pretty sure Brad is too; I need to finish now.

"I can't, Tris-"

"The shower's loud, shut up and carry on" I all but groan.

"And what happens when we both walk out of the bathroom together?" He questions, quirking an eyebrow.

You really think I care about that right now, Bradley? Seriously, what's a girl got to do to get an orgasm around here?

"We'll leave at different times" I shrug dismissively, dipping my head and placing my mouth on the spot just below his ear. I begin sucking gently, grazing my teeth across his skin and then swiping my tongue over the red mark I've inevitably left.

"Fuck" he moans, before resuming his thrusts.

And we're back in business - about bloody time - for a good minute or so until there's a knock on the bathroom door.

"Brad?" I hear my brother ask. Brad stops again and I glare at him, flaring my nostrils. I don't know if I hate my brother or Brad more in this moment.

"Fucks sake" Brad whispers aggressively, before loudly and impatiently calling "what?"

"Do you know where my sister is?"

Yes, he does. She's right here and she's very close to orgasm.

Brad's eyes are boring into mine as he replies, "no"

"Oh, okay" my brother calls, "give me a shout when you're done, yeah? I need a shower too"

Brad doesn't even reply to him; he just starts to thrust into me again, resting his sweaty forehead against mine as his fingers dig into my thighs. Then one of his hands drifts over to find my centre and I feel his fingers start to brush over my centre, expertly finding that sweet spot.

"Fuck" I groan as his fingers press against it just a little harder, squeezing my eyes shut as I let my head drop back against the cold tiles, "Brad"

"Shh" he chuckles as he starts to press kisses along the column of my throat. I lift my head and put my lips to his ear.

"Brad" I whisper, though easily loud enough for him to hear. I feel him smile against my skin.

It isn't long before the two of us reach our climax, my fingers laced in Brad's curls, tugging at them tightly as our moans were caught in each other's mouths. We stay there for a few moments. the only sound being the water of the shower and our panting breaths as we come down from our shared high. I untangle my legs from him and he places my feet safely on the floor of the shower again as he presses a soft kiss to my lips.

"I fucking hate your brother"