47. "We need to talk"

What's you guys' favourite song by The Vamps? My all-time favourite is Burn, which is why I made it Ella's favourite but my other favourites are Sad Song, Somebody To You, Paper Hearts and Rest Your Love. I'd love to hear what yours are :)

And I'm still open to sequel ideas if you have any so let me know :)

Two days later and there is still no sign of my brother. Not that I was really expecting much but a simple text message would have lifted my spirits immensely at this point. Of course, Anastasia had been keeping me updated - and by 'updated', I mean a text a day that ultimately says he's still mad - but just something, anything, from the man himself would have been appreciated.

I had stayed in Brad's room again last night and I plan to do so for as long as I can get away with it. Despite the shitty predicament that we're in with Tris at the moment, I feel like this whole experience has made myself and Brad closer. We're a team now. Us against Tris.

To my irritation, Brad is not in the bed beside me when I wake up. When I check the time, it's nearly midday so I can only assume he's already up and about. I think the lack of sleep I'd had yesterday has caught up with me.

I climb out of bed and pull a clean pair of Brad's Calvin Klein boxers out of his chest of drawers and tug them on because I've discovered that they're the miles comfier than women's underwear, before replacing the t-shirt I'm wearing with one of his Stussy hoodies. Then I venture into the flat and as I'm walking down the corridor, I see Sophie walking out of the lads' music room.

"Morning" I comment.

"Mornin" she smiles, "Brad's in there" she adds, pointing to the music room.

As she steps into the bathroom, I poke my head around the door of the music room and see Brad sat in there with his guitar in his lap and his Macbook in front of him. He looks up and flashes me a smile.

"Hello" he says, before gesturing me to come over to him. I make my way over and he grabs my waist, pulling me down sideways onto his lap. I slide an arm around his shoulders and he buries his face into my neck.

"You look incredibly sexy in my clothes" he mumbles against my skin, making me feel all fuzzy and warm inside.

"They're comfy" I say.

"You can keep them if you want"

"Babe, if I ever wear any of your clothes, you should just assume that they belong to me from then on" I explain.

"I didn't realise that being in a relationship with you was gonna be so expensive" he teases.

"Right, sorry, I forgot you were really poor" I snort sarcastically.

"I will be after being with you for a few months" he teases, grinning up at me. I think he's trying to keep me distracted from the real issue.

"Have you heard anything from him?" I ask quietly, but he just shakes his head sadly. I pout and lean my cheek against his hair, "what are you doing?"

"Working," he tells me, "me and Sophie were just writing a song"

"Right, looks like you've been doing a lot of work" I hum as my eyes scan the laptop screen where I can see two internet tabs open displaying two pairs of jeans from the Levi's website side by side. One pair is a dark denim blue whilst the other pair is black, "is it a song about jeans?"

"No, we're taking a break" he tuts, "but I want your opinion. which do you think?"

"I mean, he is hotter" I half-joke, pointing to the model wearing the black pair, "but his arse..." I point to the other model, "I mean, wow, it's beautiful"