District 4 Male Tribute. - Jason Brooke. (@CrazyElfPrincess.)

District 4 Male Tribute. - Jason Brooke. (@CrazyElfPrincess.)

Name: Jason Brooke.

Age: 15.

District: 4.

Personality:  Tends to be the strong, silent type but if you get to know him he can talk all day. He likes being outside and loves nature but would rather appreciate it in a safe and contained environment than beyond the district borders where dangerous things live. He is a deep thinker and would much rather think through a situation thoroughly than go charging straight in there. On the outside he seems a calm and sometimes a bit hostile but it is all just an act to hide the fact that inside, he is probably panicking.

Appearance: Medium height. Slightly tanned skin. Short, dark brown hair which is usually messy and all over the place. Green eyes. Bulky build.

Strengths:  He is a quick thinker and usually has good ideas. He is also quite a fast runner and stronger than average. Despite his bulky build he is quite flexible and can dodge things fairly easily.

Choice of Weapon/Weapons: Knives and swords but he is also handy with anything he can use to bash people with.

Family Background: He has and older sister who is two years older than him, and an identical twin brother who he loves spending time with and having a laugh. Both his parents are still alive and well.

Tokens: A wristband made of tiny seashells on a piece of blue string. Given to him by his father on his 13 birthday.

Reaped/ Volunteered: Volunteered for his twin brother who was reaped because he couldn’t bare the idea of having to sit at home and watch his brother die.