SECOND TASK ENTRIES!!!!!!!!

The winner of this task gets a dedication on this chapter. You can also have either a shoutout, another dedication or have me read any of your stories. Your choice. :)

TASK TWO ENTRIES!!!

District 1 Male. - Castle Darkstorm. (@PurplePizzaPancake.)

I’m gonna die, oh crap I’m gonna die keeps running through my head as I step into the tube that will take me into the arena. I wish I had the courage to not get in the tube but I guess I’d rather have a 1 in 24 chance of living. As the pod slowly rises I keep my eyes wide open so that I will get my first glimpse of the arena sooner. As I rise over the top of tunnel I see that is sitting on the edge of a volcano (Cuss word, cuss word, cuss word) with long bridges spanning from each podium to the center of the volcano where the Cornucopia sits. I hear the Gamemaker’s voice telling the Tributes us about the arena and then the timer starts. I hear the noise signaling that I won’t be blown up if I step off the podium so I take off running across my bridge without looking to see what the other Tributes are doing. After running flat out for about 2 to 3 minutes I reach the Cornucopia and take a quick glance around to see that the other Tributes are still on their bridges. I grab a big, black backpack, a sword, and a small backpack. I hear sounds of fighting and realize that I’m not alone anymore. I turn and see Emerald running toward me with a knife, I guess she didn’t find a bow yet.

“Castle…” she said with a smirk.

“Emerald…” I give her a nod.

“You going to run?”

“I don’t run from things.” I say as she walks towards me. She tries to attack me and I block it. She starts to bring her knife around to stab me, I quickly dodge out of the way, the blade nicking my cheek, and swing my sword around and slice down her arm before turning and running for the exit. As I get to the bridge I hear someone behind me. I glance behind me and see Karleigh from district 10. She doesn’t seem to have any weapons, I continue running but slower this time because the bridge is becoming unstable and swaying back and forth. I suddenly hear a scream from right behind me. Turning around I see Karleigh has slid off the bridge and is trying to pull herself back onto the bridge. I look back at the Cornucopia and see that no one is anywhere near us. I sigh and run back to Karleigh. I grab her hand and pull her back up onto the bridge.

“Thanks” she says panting a little bit. I open my mouth to reply when I see Caleb district 2 running towards us waving a battle axe?! I pull out my sword as he gets closer. He swings the axe around and I duck down before thrusting my sword upwards into his stomach killing him. I pull out my sword; turn to Kareigh and yell, “RUN!” We take off running as the bridge sways back and forth. We reach the end of the bridge and start running down the side of the volcano. Suddenly as we’re running I feel my feel slip out from under me and I start sliding down the slope. My arm hits a rock and I hear a loud crack as my shoulder pops out of place, cuss word. I FINALLY reach the bottom and lay there for a second before looking up to see Karleigh making her way down.

~~~~~~~~

Killed Caleb Red - District 2.

District 1 Female. - Emerald. (@anniecrestadistrict4.)

I stand patiently in the tube waiting for the tube to put me up into the arena, so I can catch up with meegan and go and kill off some tributes.  The tube slowly lifts me up, and the feeling of anticipation bubbles up in side of me. We reach the top of the tube and it lets me out onto my platform, I am standing on a platform above a volcano, there are no trees to run for cover, just 24 rope bridges perfect, The countdown stops and I race into the cornucopia, I can see meegan running as well, but then I notice her Rope bridge break and she falls into the lava. Darn it I think to myself, but I continue running, One less person to kill. I come to the end of my rope bridge; I am the first at the cornucopia, so I quickly grab as many supplies as I can. Next to come is Castle, He quickly picks up a sword  and swings it, trying to hit me, I think he forgot I have trained with him all these years. I quickly duck his blow, picking up a knife and stab it into his abdomen, laughing at his discomfort as he pulls it out. I grab a few weapons and other things from the cornucopia and run away. But tributes are standing in my way.  This is it, I tell myself the moment when all my training gets put into use. I duck the girl tributes attack and quickly stab a small throwing knife into her neck. The boy she was with runs at me holding a spear, I quickly pull the knife out of her neck and throw it, it hits him square in the forehead, he was dead before he hit the ground. I wipe the blood of the knife, and push the bodies of the two tributes into the lava. Saying a silent prayer that they will find a safe place in heaven, I turn around, only to get a knife straight into my thigh, I scream in pain and look around for the person who threw it, It was district 3 Chanel I think her name is.