District 10 Female Tribute. - Karleigh McConyll. (@mockingjayfire26.)

Name: Karleigh McConyll.

Age: 15yrs.

District: 10.

Personality: Quiet. She often keeps her emotions hidden, and hates to cry. She normally has a look on her face, as if she is in on a joke no one else knows about. Karleigh is good at picking things up and has what she likes to call a ‘semi-photographic-memory’. She isn’t particually trusting of people and prefers, and is better at, doing things herself. Quiet.

Appearance: Medium brown hair, chin length and wavy. Very dark blue eyes, that are large with a slight owlish look. Thin from hard upbringing and little food. Slightly taller than the average height for her age, and is often mistaken as being quite a bit older than fifteen. She is often smiling with her eyes, but when she smiles properly, is quite dazzling.

Strengths: Hunting, as she grew up in the livestock district. Very versatile with weapons, and good at finding alternate uses for things. Working with animals and horsemanship.

Choice of Weapon/Weapons: Anything she can find, but preferably a dagger and rope.

Family Background: Karleigh was brought up with both her parents and her two older brothers. The family always agreed that as the girl and the weakest, least useful to the family, if any of them were to be reaped, she would volunteer. As she grew older she never had a very good relationship with her family, and with the families agreement, was forced to take any tesserae they needed. Karleigh did though, have a great relationship when she was young, with a boy named Haidon. This lasted until she was twelve, and he was thirteen; when he was reaped into the Hunger Games. Haidon was killed very early on in his games and Karleigh was very deeply hurt by this, and never really got over it. She stopped bothering with people too much after this and turned to horses, as they were popular with her District’s trade and she would often work the farms with them.

Token: Karleigh's token is a little coin sized piece of amethyst she found one day. It's tied up in a lock of mane hair from the horse Haidon and her shared for work when they were young. She wears it as an 'Under-the-shirt' necklace. (Btw, the horse was very old when the two of them rode it, she kept the piece of mane for years after Haidon and the horse died.)

Reaped/ Volunteered: REAPED. After she was reaped, she was surprised at the amount of people who came to say goodbye, even if her family was not part of it. She wasn’t too fazed by her reaping, as she had been tormented by her family for so many years of this outcome. She thought it would be nice to see Haidon again when she didn’t come out of the Games.