SECOND TASK!!!!!

The sunlight shines through the window onto your face and you blink several times as the voice of your mentor echoes through the wooden door to your room. You hurriedly dress before going to the table. You sit opposite your mentor as they begin to run through a quick pre-Games talk. After you have managed a small bit of breakfast you are taken down to the hovercraft which will take you to the prepping room where you will then be placed in the arena. "Good luck." your mentor says, you nod the nerves or adrenaline building up inside of you as you make your way towards the hovercraft. You stand under the hatch as the ladder is lowered down for you. You grip onto it tightly as the electric current flows through your body holding you in place as the ladder is lifted. As you take your seat you glance around at the other Tributes, some looking excited others looking slightly scared. A woman in white and silver clothes comes up to you saying, "Give me your arm." You hold your arm out as she injects the tracker into your arm. You bit your lip as the lights go off and then turn a blue colour. All too soon the hovercraft lands and you are led one by one off the hovercraft and towards the prep room. Two PeaceKeepers follow you to your room labelled with your District number and they hold the door open for you to enter. As soon as the door shuts behind you it reopens and your stylists walk into the room. They give you a special outfit to put on. "It regulates temperature it is also waterproof." they say as they help you put it on. They also hand you your District token to wear as the announcement goes off. "Ten seconds." You walk over to the tube and climb inside as it seals behind you. Your stylists raise a hand in farewell as your pod starts to rise. You straighten up as you break out into the fresh air. You glance around spotting the Cornucopia above a volcano, 24 long rope bridges stretch across the top of the volcano. The podiums are situated along the edge of the rim of the volcano. There are no trees nearby. You jump as the voice of the Head GameMaker echoes around the arena as their face appears in the sky. "Hello Tributes! Welcome to the Hunger Games! You will have noticed by now I'm sure that there are no trees surrounding the volcano on which you stand which means that your only form of escape is to run across the bridge towards the Cornucopia. Any form of cave or shelter is three hours away from the volcano. You have little under an hour to get to the Cornucopia before the volcano erupts and the weapons vanish. The bridges will also start to break as you run across them so be quick! May the odds be ever in your favour!" the image of the Head GameMaker disappeared as the countdown on the top of the Cornucopia reached 10.... 9...... 8....... 7...... 6........ 5........ 4....... 3........ 2.......... 1........ the klaxon goes off and you race for the Cornucopia. Immediately out of the corner of your eye you see Meegan, Maecro Menetts, Michael Alfonso and Arangaer fall into the lava as their bridges break from underneath them.

YOUR TASK -

>START FROM WHEN YOU CLIMB INTO THE TUBES AND DESCRIBE YOUR EVERY EMOTION AND THOUGHTS, THEN GO ONTO EXPLAINING WHAT YOUR TRIBUTE THINKS OF THE ARENA.

> YOU CAN KILL UP TO FOUR TRIBUTES!!! REMEMBER MEEGAN, MAECRO MENETTS, MICHAEL ALFONSO AND ARANGAER DIE BECAUSE OF THE GAMEMAKERS!!!! YOU CAN WRITE ABOUT YOUR TRIBUTE WITNESSING THEIR DEATHS IT WILL NOT COUNT AS TO YOU KILLING A TRIBUTE!!!!

> DESCRIBE THE CORNUCOPIA! DO YOU GRAB ANY WEAPONS AND STAND AND FIGHT OR DO YOU GRAB WEAPONS AND RUN FOR THE EXIT!!!

> BE REALISTIC THIS IS THE HUNGER GAMES!!! YOU WILL GET INJURED!!!!!

> ALSO DO YOU AND YOUR ALLIES JOIN TOGETHER OR DO YOU SOMEHOW BAND TOGETHER AFTER THE BLOODBATH? DO ANY OF YOUR ALLIES DIE OR GET INJURED?

> AT THE END OF YOUR ENTRY PLEASE WRITE A LIST OF WHO YOU KILLED IF YOU KILLED ANYONE!!!!

AT THE END OF THIS TASK THE 3 TRIBUTES WHO HAVE BEEN KILLED THE MOST WILL BE UP FOR ELIMINATION!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK ME BY PM!!! I'M ONLY NOT RANDOM ON DAYS THAT END IN 'Y'. :)

FEEL FREE TO USE THE SPONSORS PAGE IF YOU NEED TO CHECK ON THE ARENA!!! IT IS A VOLCANO BUT READ THROUGH THE SPONSORS PAGE FOR MORE INFO ON THE ARENA LAYOUT!!!!

YOU HAVE UNTIL SUNDAY 6TH OCTOBER BETWEEN 5-8PM TO SEND ME YOUR FORMS BY INBOX!!!! PLEASE ALSO LABEL THEM IN PARTS!!! E.G: PART ONE.........

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR!!!!!