District 7 Male Tribute. - Hunter Barnes. (@Indigo_Night.)

District 7 Male Tribute. - Hunter Barnes. (@Indigo_Night.)

Name: Hunter Barnes.

Age: 13.

District: 7.

Personality: Hunter is shy and timid. He pulls of the innocent boy from 7 who's star struck by the Capital perfectly making the Capital citizens love him and the other tributes ignore him (they don't see him as a threat).

Appearance: Hunter is very attractive for his age. He's tall, lean, and muscular. He has golden blonde hair and electric green eyes. Strengths: His innocence makes him likable to the audience, but easily overlooked in the arena. His good looks and strength make the sponsors jump to support him.

Strengths:   His innocence makes him likable to the audience, but easily overlooked in the arena. His good looks and strength make the sponsors jump to support him.

Choice of Weapon/Weapons: Besides his good looks and innocence Hunter uses sneakiness, poisons, and an ax (he's from 7 after all)

Family Background: Hunter is the son of two peacekeepers, who work all the time and honestly don't care about him, they didn't visit him after the reaping. He has no siblings so he kind of had to figure everything out for himself and his only friend his partner lumberjack, Mika.

Tokens: Mika gave him a pin with the District 7 seal on it.

Reaped/ Volunteered:  reaped.