District 7 Female Tribute. - Aaliyah Rivers. (@MeganTelford.)

District 7 Female Tribute. - Aaliyah Rivers. (@MeganTelford)

Name: Aaliyah Rivers.

Age: 17.

District: 7.

Personality: Keeps herself to herself most of the time, is very protective of her little brother, can pick a bone with someone if necessary, comes off as aggressive and mean but she's actually really caring once you get to know her, is careful who to trust and becomes aggressive sometimes.

Appearance:  Long and wavy brown hair that goes down to just below the shoulders, brown eyes, quite pale skinned, skinny.

Strengths: She's quite good at hand to hand combat and archery, she's able to defend herself, not a brain box but has a lot of common sense and she knows when she's being tricked and when someone is lying.

Choice of Weapon/Weapons: Preferably bow and arrow but is good at throwing knives.

Family Background: Her mother died after giving birth to her 3 year old brother Finley and her dad was hanged because he was caught with a bow and arrow in the district after he'd been hunting. So Aaliyah has had to bring up her brother by herself. She has two best friends called Natalia (who's 19) and Jacob (who's 17) and while Aaliyah is out hunting with Jacob, Natalia looks after her brother Finley (even though her District is closer to the capital her family has always been poor and so that's why she still hunts). So basically Aaliyah, Finley, Natalia, Jacob and Natalia's little sister (Anne) are like one big family since they're all so close.

Tokens: Arrow necklace that used to belong to her dad before he was hanged.

Reaped/ Volunteered: Volunteered because Anne (Natalia's sister who's 13) was reaped and Anne is like a little sister to Aaliyah too so Aaliyah volunteered for Anne since Natalia was no longer eligible to enter the games.

The Writers' Games.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara