FIRST TASK!!!!!!!!

HERE COMES THE FIRST TASK!!!!!! BE PREPARED! BE CREATIVE! BE HONOURARY TRIBUTES!!! MAY THE ODDS BE IN YOUR FAVOUR!!!!!! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The Tribute parade is about to begin!!! Be sure to let your true light shine out in this event!!! Remember the whole of Panem will be watching! Set your example for the future Tributes! You are all bundled into the prep room to be prepped by your stylists for the parade! You are hurriedly dressed and decorated by your appointed stylists. Just remember: Chins up! Smiles on!! Your stylists lead you to the chariots adding the finishing touches to your costumes. The door at the end of the room opens and the sound of the screaming audience blast into the room. The Capitol anthem begins to play as the parade begins to move and you glance around slightly nervous and aprehensive of your surroundings!!!

The crowds are screaming and chanting for their favourites to win already, you feel slightly bewildered as your chariot stops in front of the balcony. "Tributes we welcome you!!! We honour your bravery and your sacrifice!!!!! We hope you wiil enjoy this year's Hunger Games!!!! May the odds be ever in your favour!!!!!!" President Snow calls as he steps out onto the balcony. You glance nervously at your friend/enemy from your District. You glance around the other Tributes wondering who you will most likely ally with and who will be your biggest threat in the Games. The chariots begin to move again to the sounds of the crowds and the Capitol Anthem. You step off your chariot only to be whisked off by your mentors and stylists for your interview with the flirtatious and beautiful daughter of Ceasar Flicker, Ravenna Flickerman.

YOUR TASK -

> DESCRIBE HOW YOU FEEL WAITING FOR YOUR INTERVIEW WITH RAVENNA FLICKERMAN!

> DESCRIBE YOUR COSTUME! (THE MOST INVENTIVE WILL GET THE MOST POINTS!)

> I WOULD ALSO LOVE TO SEE HOW YOU INTERPRET AND CHARACTERISE RAVENNA FLICKERMAN!!!!!!!!

> YOU CAN HAVE FIVE OR MORE QUESTIONS ASKED BY RAVENNA!!!!

THINGS THAT I WILL BE CHECKING ON:

> GRAMMAR. (SCORING OUT OF THREE.)

> CREATIVITY. (MAKE YOUR COSTUMES VERY CREATIVE!!!!!) (SCORING OUT OF FIVE!)

> SPELL CHECK. (SCORING OUT OF TWO!)

MAX POINTS YOU CAN WIN 10!!!!!!!!!!! MY DECISION IS FINAL.

TASK DUE: 29TH AUGUST 5-8PM!!!! ANY NOT SENT TO ME BY THEN (WITHOUT REASON WHY NOT HANDED) IN WILL GET ZERO!!!!!! MAY THE ODDS BE IN YOUR FAVOUR!!!!!!! :D