THIRD TASK!!!!!

As the Tributes slept throughout the night in the arena the GameMakers were arguing over the choice of a third task......

"I say we bring the feast in early!!!" Helvectia yelled.

"No. It's too soon!" Rian argued back with his sister while Claudia and Firein Magwhite stood watching the ordeal between the two siblings.

"Stop this now!!!! I refuse to listen to this any more!!!" Firein yelled, the loudest of them all. Rian and Helvectia froze their lips mouthing silent words like dumbstruck goldfish. "If nobody comes up with a single idea that we all agree on then I will instantly end this this with a few berries!!!" Rian and Helvectia grew pale at the mention of the Nightlock berries.

"I have an idea." Claudia whispered silently.

"You do?!!!" Firein rounded on her. Claudia froze in fear looking between Rian and Firein.

"Erm.... yes....." Claudia muttered. "Why don't we bring this year's Tributes fears to life? We've scared and threatened them with the volcano so why not make their lives a little more hellish?!" Claudia smirked.

"How will we do that?" Rian asked her with a smile.

"We encase them in tubes and send in their fears while they have to find the exit and fight off their fears at the same time! We can also send them images of their family and friends!" Claudia said.

"I like this girl! She's smart! Unlike you two whom just argue the time." Firein said. Claudia blushed while Rian smiled sweetly at his lover and Helvectia glared at her. "Well? What are you waiting for? Get to work!!!!" The GameMakers filed out of the room and began to form the third task.

YOUR TASK:

TASK THREE HAS ARRIVED AND SO HAS YOUR BANE FOR THE GAMEMAKERS HAVE DECIDED TO CASE YOU ALL IN LARGE TUBES WHILE YOU SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT. INSIDE THOSE YOU TUBES YOU WILL FACE YOUR WORSE NIGHTMARES!!!! WHETHER IT BE FROM CREATURES OR VISIONS OF YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS BACK HOME IN YOUR DISTRICTS!!!!! YOU WILL HAVE LITTLE UNDER TWO HOURS TO ESCAPE FROM THOSE TUBES AND THEN ONLY WHEN YOU DO ESCAPE YOU WILL HAVE TO RUN FOR YOUR LIFE OR FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!

> YOU CAN WITNESS OR CAUSE (when you escape) AT LEAST FOUR TRIBUTES DEATHS!

> THE TRIBUTES WHO HAVE IMMUNITY FROM THIS TASK (You CANNOT kill these Tributes!!!) ARE CALEB RED, CALYPSO ARVIN AND EMRYSELLE HAWKE!!!!!!!

> YOU CAN FACE ANY FEARS OR FAMILY OR FRIENDS IMAGES!!!!!!

> YOU HAVE ONLY UNDER TWO HOURS TO ESCAPE!!!!!

> THE WAY TO ESCAPE CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!!! EXCEPT FROM SMASHING THE GLASS WITH YOUR WEAPONS OR BODY FEATURE AS IT'S A MENTAL SKILL CHALLENGE!!!!!

> ONE TRIBUTE OF YOUR ALLIANCE MUST BE INJURED OR YOUR OWN TRIBUTE IF YOU HAVEN'T FORMED AN ALLIANCE!!!! (for advancement into the fourth task!!!!)

THESE MUST BE HANDED INTO ME BY INBOX BY THE 4TH OF NOVEMBER BETWEEN 3PM-5PM!!!!!

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR!!!!!