District 4 Female Tribute. - Calypso Arvin. (@HazelJ.)

District 4 Female Tribute. - Calypso Arvin. (@HazelJ.)

Name: Calypso Arvin

Age: 17

District: 4

Personality: She is a bit of a hippy, very spiritual and superstitious. She distances herself from many people but when with people she loves she is a funny, kind person who can make you smile. She is a bit of a hippy, very spiritual and superstitious. She distances herself from many people but when with people she loves she is a funny, kind person who can make you smile.

Appearance: Long deep black hair that reaches her waist. She has huge deep sea green eyes and pale skin. She is tall and thin and look very frail.

Long deep black hair that reaches her waist. She has huge deep sea green eyes and pale skin. She is tall and thin and look very frail.

Strengths: She can sneak around without being seen or heard and is handy at tying knots and a knife. She is also very good at spotting when people are lying and seeing through people. She can sneak around without being seen or heard and is handy at tying knots and a knife. She is also very good at spotting when people are lying and seeing through people. 

Choice of Weapon/Weapons: rope and a kniferope and a knife

Family Background: Her parents died in a fishing accident when she was 7 and from then on her other brother has been head of the family. She has a little sister who is 12 who she loves more than anything. Her brother is 20 and supports the family. She doesn't like the capitol because they were not helped in anyway after their parents death and given no compensation.

Tokens: Calypso's token is a charm necklace that belonged to her mother.

Reaped/ Volunteered: reaped.