District 10 Male Tribute. - Jonas Green. (@Startrekvoyagerfan22.)

Name: Jonas Green.

Age: 13.

District: 10.

Personality: Jonas is Quiet and reserved however he is also eager to please.He has a huge ego and has a superior attitude most of the time. He is often ignored because of his hostile nature towards others. However this is only an act to hide his sesnsitivity from the other tributes. He is often alone as he prefers to be the "lone wolf".

Appearance: Jonas has Short sandy hair and bright green eyes. He is quite small and skinny, this gives him an advantage over the other tributes as he is considered non leathal.

Strengths: Jonas excels in Judo and Katate. He is also a skilled Archer and extreamly athletic.

Choice of Weapon/Weapons: Bow and Arrows.

Family Background: Jonas comes from a small family, His Mother and Younger brother are both ill and only just surviving, Jonas goes to the local school but has very little in way of education as he has to fend for his family by working in the kitchens on the mill were District ten mills the wood they collect for the capitol. He earns very little money and has to save every penny in order to feed and cloth his mother and little brother. His father was killed when a tree fell on him during the collection of wood. The money his family got for compensation is running out and the little Jonas earns has to last. His father taught him Archery and Judo before he was killed, his best friend and next door neighbour Simone Brown taught him Karate .

Tokens: A small Silver half moon pendant which was given to him by Simone for good luck.

Reaped/ Volunteered: Volunteered in order to save his little brother.