District 9 Female Tribute. - Emryselle Hawke. (@AiBella.)

Name: Emryselle Hawke.

Age: 17.

District: 9.

Personality: Timid, but witty. Seeks to please people and struggles with the idea of killing people no matter how abstract.

Appearance:

Black hair, elven features (except human ears), tall, lithe, (and has an obsession with her hair)

Strengths: Emryselle is named for a mythological figure that was ancient when North America was still primarily a 2 country continent. The great Merlin. Like her name-sake, Emryselle sees the shatterpoints in everything. The place in time where if given the right amount of influence, history can be made or broken. She will be able to identify her opponents shatterpoints as well giving her enough of a chance at the game as the strongest Tribute.

Choice of Weapon/Weapons: her own vocal chords are a key weapon in Emryselle's arsenal. With the ability to throw her voice to any position she can, she can mislead ther opponents to either escape near death, or to distract them to come in for the kill. Other weapons at her disposal are a large maul, combined with a shikar blade and lighter fluid.. Do not underestimate this tribute.her own vocal chords are a key weapon in Emryselle's arsenal. With the ability to throw her voice to any position she can, she can mislead ther opponents to either escape near death, or to distract them to come in for the kill. Other weapons at her disposal are a large maul, combined with a shikar blade and lighter fluid.. Do not underestimate this tribute.

Family Background: This tribute was reaped from a family of 2. From the age of 4 it had always only been her and her father. The so-called "keepers of te peace" had killed her mother and 2 older brothers for "inciting unrest in the district" In reality, her brother Brendan had asked for an extra ration and paid for it with his own and his mother and brother's lives. Do not let her timid demeanor fool you, this girl is hardened to the capitol and everything about it. She will exact revenge for her family. She will win. While she cringes at the thought of killing, she will do so because out of a family of 5, she is a survivor. The last hope for her family, and the only hope her district has of a female victor this year.

Tokens: Emryselle carries with her, her oldest brother's scarf which he'd worn to retrieve the tethera the day he was murdered.

Reaped/ Volunteered: reaped.