THIRD TASK ENTRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The winner of this task gets a dedication on this chapter. You can also have either a shoutout, another dedication or have me read any of your stories. Your choice. :)

TASK THREE ENTRIES!!!

District 1 Male. - Castle Darkstorm. (@PurplePizzaPancake.)

After the first day it's no surprise how well I sleep. I'm sleeping so deeply that I probably could sleep through being killed by another tribute. Unfortunately, there's one thing that would wake me from even death.

I hear a growl. I'm in the deepest level of sleep, but when I hear that growl I'm awake, alert, on my feet, with my sword out in about half a second. In front of me stands a giant wolf. It growls again before lunging at me. I swing my sword at it and dodge out of the way. It starts circling me, with me turning to follow it's every move. Suddenly, it jumps at me again. I can't get my sword up in time and am pushed to the ground. My sword goes flying out of my hand. The wolf growls as I quickly grab the knife strapped to my leg. I drive it into the wolf's eye and push the wolf off of me. The stupid wolf doesn't die, and instead starts staggering around. I walk over to my sword still watching the wolf. I reach down to grab my sword, looking down for about two seconds, and hear a crash. Looking up I see that the wolf has run into a glass wall (Where the heck did that come from?!) and cracked it. I grab my sword and run towards the wolf, and trip over a root, cuss word, looking up I see the wolf running towards me. I jump up and swing my sword just in time to cut off the wolf's head, maybe that will kill it. I glance up at the glass wall only to see that it's not just a wall but a tube enclosing me. I walk over to the crack the wolf made. I raise my blood stained sword And hit the glass as hard as I can. Nothing happens. I hit the glass again and again but still nothing happens. Finally I give up and move to sit down in the middle of the tube, staring at the glass, trying to find a weak spot. Suddenly I notice that the tube isn’t that much taller than I am.  I walk over to one side, turn to face the far side, and start running. At just the right moment I jump forward and vault the wall. I curl you into a ball and land on the over side. I stand up and look around. Off in the distance I see Karleigh so I run towards her. As I get close I see a guy, I think Jason Brooke from district 4, run out of the woods and swing a sword at Karleigh. “NO” I yell causing Karleigh to spin around which causes the sword to slice down her arm instead of stabbing her in the back. I run forward and swing my sword up to block Jason’s blow. I quickly swing my sword around and stab it in his gut. As his life drains out of him I grab Karleigh’s hand and we take off running.

Killed Jason Brooke

District 1 Female. - Emerald. (@anniecrestadistrict4.)

 I wake up and find myself stuck in a glass tube, my boyfriend Sebastian is there. He smiles and runs up to me, I jump into his arms. “How did you get here?” I ask “Our love will never keep us apart” He whispers “But, this is the hunger games how did you end up here?” I ask confused “I flew all this way to be with you.” He whispers, He lets go of our hug and stands behind me, putting his arms around my waist and kissing my neck. “But you could die; go away before you get seen.” I whisper “My love for you will protect us both” he whispers into my ear. He starts to take of his shirt. “What are you doing” I ask, suddenly scared. He knows I don’t like the thought of his body and mine. I pull away from him and try to get away, but he pulls me close and starts to try and take of my top off. I pull his hands down not wanting them near me anymore. “Stop it Sebastian you are scaring me” I whisper, trying to get as far away as possible, but everywhere I run, his arms wrap around me. He starts to un-buckle his belt. I sink into the floor scared. “Please, this isn’t like you at all. Please Sebastian don’t do this.” I squirm away from him and into a corner, “Please Seb stop” I whisper. He pauses for a minute before coming closer and sitting down next to me. “Sweetie, I love you, don’t you want to show everyone the extent of our love?” He asks “Seb I am not going to sleep with you in the Hunger Games” I whisper. The tube disappears leaving me curled up on the floor. I must look ridiculous to the capitol curled up in a ball, hiding against the imaginary wall.