This Is War

Just letting y'all know before hand the next chapter will be the last. Thank you all for sticking with me for so long. Btw this is going to be the first book I've ever finished :) And I'm sorry I'm not very good at writing battles

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-
Btw please listed to the song I have placed in this chappie
2 days have passed
3rd POV

While Jack, Elsa, Snow, Ethan, Rapunzel, Eugene, Alex, Carrie, Merida, Hiccup, and Katie trained with Dash. Pitch was being lazy.

( ;) Just had to put some happiness around here plus I am very silly)

Pitch had a feeling that the Spies were way behind and it would take them a long time to succeed in anything. But boy was he wrong. As he lay on his couch sending his minions to fetch him things he needed, the Spies were getting ready. They gathered once again, and maybe for the last time, down in the basement. Elsa, Jack, and Katie were explaining the plan.

"There are twelve of us." Jack explained, "We'll divide into four groups of three."

"Rapunzel, you Carrie and Ethan will have to fight but you'll have to stay safe. You guys are going to have to be our safe house in case we get hurt." Elsa said

None of them liked the thought of one of them being hurt but this was war now. Rapunzel, Carrie, and Ethan nodded and stay only to hear the rest of the plan before getting their supplies. Eugene was relieved to hear his Punzie was going to be a bit safe. He did not want to lose her.

Katie continued. "Alex, Merida, and I will have to be the magical and defence group."

"Magical?" Hiccup asked looking at Merida.

Her face had suddenly turned hard. "I've never told anyone but Katie...but I can shape shift into animals"

As much as this surprised everyone. They didn"t have time to dwell on the thought.

"Right. Snow, Jack, and Elsa will be the offence/ Snow and ice power group." Katie said.

"Finally Dash, Eugene, and Hiccup, you will fight too but you'll have to go and free the prisoners." Jack said.

On that note, they split into their groups and went upstairs to collect what they needed.

Meanwhile, Pitch was still in his office. His minions were either on the bar above the prison cells or on the 3 floors above which are their rooms. Everyone was just chilling. Dash knew this and it was their advantage. He knew everyone. Pitch seemed to have a big army and it would seem impossible with only 12 of them and about 200 of them but somehow they knew They could do it. Besides Jack, Elsa, and Katie had called up a few friends from HQ. They called Minnie and Mickey to tell them what was going on. Their bosses told them they would come right away and prepare for the battle. Minnie had decided to only bring their most experienced people for the fear of the others dying. A few hours after their meeting Tooth, North, Sandy, Bunny, Alex's older brother, Minnie, Mickey, Astrid, Ralph, Felix, and a few others arrived.

Quickly Dash told them how to fight their enemies. Finally they were ready. They were a few miles away from the warehouse all excited to beat those Nightmares butts.

"Alright. Listen up!" Katie exclaimed "We are about to enter Pitch's headquarter in a few moment. I believe some of you are still a bit scared and nervous."

Astrid scoffed, "Scared? Katie I'm a Viking!"

A bit of laughter spread around their small army.

Katie grinned, "We must all remember, there will be some of Pitch's nightmare around. You will need to remember that no matter what they show you, you have to be strong and remember that none of it is true. Be on guard. We may have the element of surprise but they will fight back and hard. Now who wants to kick some butt!"