Audition & Addition

Rapunzel's POV

YAY! YAY! YAY! OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!

okay okay. so I'm like soooooooooooooooooo happy! two reasons 1# today is audition day for the singing show and 2#  Snothan is an actual thing since yesterday....I think.....its just that its its its AWESOME! now all that's left to happen is Jelsa! any way its like 6:25 am so I'd better change into clothes. I change in to my Purple and pink dress(basically the dress she wears in Tangled) and light purple flats. I apply light make up and go out to the living room. Hey I thought I was the only one up but apparently not. cuz Kat and......ANNA! oh and this guy what's his face? oh yeah Christopher I think....  any way Kat is in her light blue skinny jeans(she loves skinny jeans), a tank top that says "I'm The Star" and has a cute yellow star in the middle, some Navy blue Vans, and her hair is tied in a pony tail with curls at the ends. Anna is in some shorts, a green T-shirt, and some sneakers. (I'm not doing Kristoff since boys don't wear detailed clothes)

Punz: ANNA! CHRISTOPHER!

Christopher; ITS KRISTOFF! PUNZIE!

Anna: PUNZ!

Punz: oh sorry Kristoff *small smile*

Kristoff: its okay....

then Anna and I hug. Anna is Elsa's sister and since Elsa is my cousin Anna is to! he he I surprise my self...

then every one came out. Alex in a turquoise blouse, blue jeans, and black flats. Elsa in a baby blue skirt, white blouse, and light blue Vans. Merida in shorts, dark green T-shirt with 3 bears on it, and sneakers. Snow in white tights, brown blouse, and Brown sandals. and Elsa runs to Anna and hugs her really tight.

Anna: can't..... breath!

Elsa: oh sorry Anna! its just that I've missed you!

Anna: I missed you to

Elsa: hi Kristoff!

Kristoff: hi

Jack: so this is the famous Anna and Kristoff who have been dating for uhh about 6, 7 years?

Elsa: he he yup

Anna: who are the others?

Kat: oh This is Alex

Alex: hi! I'm a wizard

Kat: Ethan,  Snow's boyfriend

Ethan: hello

Kat; Jack

Jack: hi

Kat: Eugene

Eugene: sup

Kat: and Hiccup!

Hicc: Hey

Kristanna: Nice to meet you all

Mer: okay so uhh guys its already 7:20 and auditions are in uhh ten minutes

Punz: oh my gosh! I totally forgot let's go!

then I grabbed Anna and Kristoff's had and pulled them to the auditorium. and we all sat down even Kristanna.

Anna's POV

I'm so happy to be back but of course I'll only stay here for at least a couple weeks. Its cuz if this major case I have with Kristoff. we're trying to capture this guy named Hans Westernguard. any way the first couple people came there are like 99 no 100 people on the list maybe even more! man. that's a lot.