Its official

Hey everyone sorry I'm not updating much. its cuz of school u know. so I'm probably just gonna update on week ends. Enjoy this chapie.

~Katie_Loves_Mericcup

_______________________________________

Hiccup's POV

After our little uhh I guess you could call it friends date (I mean as friends...nothing more...) we all ate ate at Power Play. and we left for the headquarters, and along the wat we've been laughing and having fun. abut I have to say it was kinda fun at the game place but then not so much since Katie controls her powers like Elsa Emotionally sometimes...things happened.... any way we are just arriving.

Katie: hey Hicc I wanna uhh you know what another time okay?

I just nod. oh right ! then we all just go. in and go to our "apartment". once we open the door we see Elsa, Punzie, Eugene, and Jack sleeping on the couch with the TV on. they were watching This lame show so that's why they were asleep. we just left them and walked in our rooms. took off out under cover looks. well at least I did. and the others probably did to. then I got in bed and fell asleep.

Snow's POV

I woke up to hear my alarm go on. mab I'm u tiered cuz of yesterday. but I've got to say that was the most funnest time I've had in a while. and I am not replacing Elsa or Punz its just...never mind. so I got up and just changed in to some black tights, a purple shirt,  a cool black sweater, and some purple running shoes. then I walked out of my room and waited for the others since I was the first one done. Slowly in time every one came out of their rooms and not so surprisingly Katie was the last one out. she's always the last.

Punz: all ready to go?

Everyone but Punz and Katie: yeah

Snow: Katie? are you?

Katie: I think I'm dead

then everyone but Katie laughs.

Hicc: ha ha why do you this k you're dead?

Katie: cuz I see y-- uhh lots of stars!

then Hicc and Katie looked down and they sight in relief. that's odd. well they've been acting odd occasionally but in sure its no biggy. oh right I'm gonna tell Katie.

Snow: we let's Go!

then we walk to the cafeteria. and I pull Katie aside before entering the cafeteria. she looked very worried when I did.

Snow: listen Katie I need to tell you what I was hiding before. remember?

Katie looked relieved.

Katie: yeah I remember

Snow: okay. I know I've been making kind of a big deal about it and made you worry to much. but its really not a big deal. its really simple but its just me being nervous and a worry bubble.

Katie: *giggles* yeah  so what's this itty bitty secret!

Snow: well I UHH have an uhh you know uhh I cant!

Katie: just let it go!

Snow: coping Elsa?

Katie: yeah

Snow: okay well.... I have a crush! *covers mouth*

Katie: wow it really was no big deal... so who's the charmer?

Snow/w/: *blushes* ehn

Katie: huh?

Snow/w/: ehn

Katie: what!?

Snow: ugh Ethan!

Katie: yay yay yay I've got to come up with a. ship name with uhh me!

Snow: oh boy

then Katie pulled me in the Cafeteria and we ate our brake fast. while we ate we glanced at each other . I could see the excitement non Katie's eyes. the worry was gone. well she still looked a bit worries when she looked at some one I still can seem to figure out who it is.

_______________________________________

Oh all the secrets! I just love making people get so uhh how to say... well I like to get the suspense to kill(not literallyu peps. so yeah.

Also I'm thinking of making this thing a spoiler actually. it'll be at the end of each chap. so yeah.

SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER

Someone's POV

As I just the location Curly told me to wait at. Yeah I call her Curly and she calls me Brownie. since we both have brown hair but hers is a bit wavy so yeah. now all I have to do is wait do we can talk about the plan.

and again I need ur help to find a good ship name for Ethan and Snow! I will decide which is he best. just leave a message or text me! thnx.

~Katie_Loves_Mericcup